Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Tomorrow 8/12, Feeling Like It's Christmas Eve!

Congrats and good luck! Hope everything turns out great for u. My surgery is Tuesday the 13th and I haven't gotten nervous.....yet. But I'm sure I will.

Good luck tomorrow!

So inspiring -- thanks for keeping us posted. I can't wait to be on the other side. Best wishes for excellent recovery to all of you!

Just came home from the hospital after doing a swallow test. The stuff they make you drink is disgusting but hey at lest every thing was passing good. The gas pain is still present and I'm swollen pretty bad but I can handle it. Good luck to you all and if you have any questions ASK and I'll try my best to answer them.

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks!! It went great:) the gas was painful but I got up and walked and that made it better. Then the numbing in my stomach went away and that was pretty painful but the morphine made it lots better. I'm so hungry tho. I haven't eaten since 5pm yesterday and they won't let me have any liquids till my upper gi tomorrow about noon:(

Sounds like everyone is doing well. My surgery is tomorrow. Nice to hear about what to expect.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. My surgery is tomorrow. Nice to hear about what to expect.

Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how you are.

How are you feeling?

I'm doing ok. Still really tired and sore a week out.

Hello All!

I really like how positive this thread is. I am having surgery on November 21st. I hope you don't mind, but I am sending out some friend requests. Best wishes to you all!

Hi Oregon Rocks!! Congratulations on your surgery date, it is soooooo exciting! Like I'm said, I'm kind of new to all of this and I'm loving every minute of it. I feel like I've started the 2nd part of my life and I'm proud of how I've gotten my eating under control. Glad to be your friend.