Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

My bandster hell blog post...http://www.debbieposton.com/bandster-hell/

I'm going in for my 2nd fill today, I hope this really helps with the satiety between meals...

well my 2nd fill went fine. My band is doing well, no signs of damage or slippage. Doc put 2 cc's in this time for a total of 5 cc's now. Now for the fun fluids for the rest of the day....blahhh LMAO!

3rd Fill is scheduled for 12/19 - right before the xmas holidays. So now I'm covered for Thanksgiving and Christmas - I hope ;)

You know....the only problem with eating slow is that the food gets cold by the end! LOL!!!!

yes it does! And putting it in the microwave dries it out and makes it harder to go down...

Got my second fill yesterday. The nurse only did .5 cc since I am staying full for 4-5 hours my portions are just a little too big. I really need to focus on eating slower and only eating when I am truly hungry.

I had my first fill yesterday. 2cc at 7 weeks. I really do not feel a difference. On liquids right now I am hoping that when I start eating regular food I. Will feel the difference. My next fill will not be for another 7 weeks...ugh!

I had my first fill yesterday. 2cc at 7 weeks. I really do not feel a difference. On liquids right now I am hoping that when I start eating regular food I. Will feel the difference. My next fill will not be for another 7 weeks...ugh!

you won't really notice a difference until you start eating solid food again. The restriction is great for the 1st week...at least for me it was after my 1st fill then it got easier and i didn't stay full as long. I will let you know after tomorrow how the 2nd fill goes.

I had my first fill at 7 weeks and it was only .5 cc and I don't go again until December 18. That doesn't seem like much to me but trusting they know best lol

well my 2nd fill went fine. My band is doing well, no signs of damage or slippage. Doc put 2 cc's in this time for a total of 5 cc's now. Now for the fun fluids for the rest of the day....blahhh LMAO!

3rd Fill is scheduled for 12/19 - right before the xmas holidays. So now I'm covered for Thanksgiving and Christmas - I hope ;)

You are on the same fill schedule that I am. I had my second fill yesterday, total of 5ccs next fill on 12.19. I am really hopeful I notice more restrictions, the last month was a struggle.

Anyone else having an issue with belching. I think I must trap air in my stomach when I eat, and then when I get up to move it escapes. :-) It's really lady like...

Yes i burb more now than i ever did before.. so much for them telling me that it would be an issue :).. i say go with it.. that if any one says or looks at you just smile your biggest smile like you have a secret and your not telling...

I burp a lot more now...I think it's just part of it. No biggie lol. I imagine after we have this for a year or so it may not be as bad. Our bodies will become accustomed to the change by then and hopefully we will take in less air as we relearn how to eat!

you won't really notice a difference until you start eating solid food again. The restriction is great for the 1st week...at least for me it was after my 1st fill then it got easier and i didn't stay full as long. I will let you know after tomorrow how the 2nd fill goes.

I am so surprised you are having so many fills. I wish mine would be that close. I think it's great that your fills are so close. Especially if it is like you said the first week is the best....that means 6 weeks of struggling to my next fill....especially with the holidays coming.

You are on the same fill schedule that I am. I had my second fill yesterday, total of 5ccs next fill on 12.19. I am really hopeful I notice more restrictions, the last month was a struggle.

Are you noticing more restriction and being satisfied longer after the 2nd fill? more so than the 1st? It seems I can eat about the same but I am staying full longer now.

I had my first fill at 7 weeks and it was only .5 cc and I don't go again until December 18. That doesn't seem like much to me but trusting they know best lol

didn't you have Fluid put in your band when you had your surgery? maybe that's the difference? How much do you have total at this point?