Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am supposed to start purée today and I am very nervous about it plus I have no idea what to eat ahhh!

Hummus! Yummy and Protein filled.

I remember I was so happy during this stage. I had instant mashed potatoes, eggs and refried Beans. Oh and I put plain greek yogurt in everything! Because I wasn't getting enough Protein in. Good luck!

Thanks I may try smashed Beans later so nervous

Fat free refried Beans with mild salsa is good. Most of my stuff doesn't come out thin enough. Hopefully I'm not causing any problems.

I take half a can of refried mix Beans, add a 1/3 cup Water, 4 cherry tomtaoes and a dash of taco seasoning. Throw it all in the blender. If it is to thick I thin out a bit more by adding water. Heat it up and its a great Mexican soup!!!

Also steam a bag of the birds eye vegs (the individual steam ones that have 4 steam bags per) I blend it with a weight watcher cream of chicken Soup. Blend well and heat. Great mushie soup and get me full for hours.

If you are seeking healthy, nutrient filled choices that taste good I would do sweet potatoes (puréed with apple juice or Water or both), Beans with salsa, spinach with shallots and/or garlic and a tiny bit of cream for purée...I did a sweet potato with coconut and coconut milk and it tasted like pudding :). These types of choices prepare you for real life eating ;). If you just eat pudding and shakes it will just be temporary and you would gain weight once you can eat more. This is not a miracle fix ;). We still need to give our bodies proper nutrients if we want to be healthy and keep our hair luxurious ;). Good luck!

I forgot avocados, super healthy ;).

Thanks so much theses are great ideas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches