Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have to agree on this bald stuff. My husband is bald, but even if he wasn't, I think there's just something about a bald guy! I don't know what it is. By the way, it is definitely O.K. to be married and still appreciate the attractiveness of others. Besides, we should know better than anyone that just because you're on a diet, it doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!!:biggrin1:

YOu guys are all cracking me up!!! I still haven't seen idol! But now I really have to!

Angie you sound so much better. I hear spunk and peace in you! I will keep my eyes out for a hottie baldheaded young hunka burnin love typw for you.

Too late to see Chris, poor guy got voted off last night. Most people I talk to are still in shock! We didn't want him to win ...because we were afraid AI would screw up his cd like they did kelly's first and bo's.....but we wanted him to come in second.

I know, I am still crying!!!! My sexy bald boy is gone! My Tuesday's are ruined! How am I going to function. Ok smack me! Just do it and get it over with! :Banane13: <sigh> Yes, bald men just get me and thats all I have to say on that subject!

Thanks for looking out for me girls. I do have a friend that fits this description and I have a little crush on him. Not sure what will happen there but we are getting together this weekend. SO I guess you can say I have a date! :Banane11:

Angie

OK, I think this calls for a list of famous bald hotties, old and new. The first few that come to my mind are:

Vin Diesel

Sean Connery

LL Cool J

... not necessarily in that order! :Banane13:

LOL Jill, I need to protest too. I can't stand it they voted him off! oh well. He will get something somewhere. He is too good to let go.

I am not sure of hot bald men that are stars? hmm... I can't think of any right now. They dont have to be perfectly bald. I like it when they shave their head and its all stubbly and you can rub your hands on it. <oh good grief> I gotta go!

Angie

Oh this is what I need for humor! Bruce Willis was not bad shaved headed guy. Hmmm, can't think of any more at present that hasn't been mentioned. I felt shock when Chris was kicked off also, but we all know that guy is going to go far. I can't understand why he didn't get the votes? My son is quite upset and said he isn't going to watch the rest in protest, but I bet he will be there watching it with us tonight. Why can't America Idol pick the right idol? I mean only one authentic idol has really made it, Kelly. The rest who have made it were not the winners. Who would have thought! I am a watcher and not a voter, so maybe it really does pay to vote.

Well I'm not sure if I think he is hot looks wise but I love his voice...patrick stewart. There is a book on cd "a christmas carol" that he reads. I asked for it for christmas one year simply because I LOVE his voice. Hey, I'm quirky.

Vin Diesel is a pretty sexy bald man.

**Smacks Melissa and screams** Back off Vin is My MAN!

Ha!!

I have him on my "list". sigh.. like I would ever meet him. But if i did, i would jump that in a heartbeat.

Patrick Stewart is hot too. but God, those arms on Vin. sorry. **shakes head and snaps out of it**

Oh, by the way, Im talking hubby in to shaving his head. **giggles, blushes and grins big**

ROFLMFAO! Jill, you are too funny!

Jill it won't be long before it won't matter weather he or paul shaves their head or not! The bday twins have the balding patterns started. Pauls is most receeding hair line at this point...but was noticing the other day...the top of his head is SOOOO going to burn this year.

Yea, I know. Oh, for the days that Paul longs for when he had enough hair to put "Sun-in" on HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH- Atleast he is trying to do that nasty geek bald guy thing. Lots of balding guys around here are growing pony tails. YUCK!

I did manage to convince kirk to get a #3 blade all around this time for his hair cut. Its about, mmm... somewhere between 1/8th and 1/4th inch long now. And boy, oh boy, is that bald spot a shinin'!

Next time, it goes to a #2