Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

Ok, leaving now, it's 2:23 and I am really leaving now. Im outta here folks. Off to Gold's

still haven't left yet ;) I will... now waiting for my truck to return home.

LOL, haven't left yet. In a bit. I'm chatting with my buddy and you know who you are.
Would you be referring to moi? :biggrin1:

Finally got onto my treadmill again after having the flu. I wouldnt say I'm better but it's been 9 days since I last ran. Ugh. Still all congested, but boy did the run clear the pipes (eeeeeew)

Finished and then some. I'm the chit today. I ran my ass for for over 10 min. I did 1 mile in 10 minutes you guys. At first it used to take me 19 minutes per mile.

I felt like I heard "Eye of the Tiger" song playing, lol

All the leg circuit training done. Next week, hopefully Mr. AJ will train me on free weights..

forgot to post earlier today...

- 40 mins yoga

i woke up really tight so stretching for 40 mins did a body good!

tomorrow back to regular cardio and resistance.

the low carb diet is going well so far except that i forgot i wasn't eating carbs while walking by an ice cream parlor. it was the first time that i genuinely forgot that i was on a diet. but i was reminded by a friend and totally disregarded the ice cream. it was amazing. this is my first "dieting" experience with the band so i was SHOCKED that i walked by the ice cream and didn't think about it another time! amazing!

tricia, what happened to your pretty face? don't get me wrong, your eyes are lovely. but i miss the smile!

today:

- 30 mins walk @ 4mph, 5.5% grade. i kind of regressed on the intensity of the cardio. i was doing 4.1mph or trying to run but today i barely made it thru the walk. maybe i'm dehydrated, i only had 3 cups of Water yesterday.

- the 100's

- 30 double leg extension

- 100 crunches

- 100 oblique crunches

- 50 alternating elbow-knee thingies (scientific name)

- 3 sets of 10:

- bicept curls

- tricept extensions

- strong mans

- arm lifts

- chest press

- flies

i thought i'd get specific today since it really helped me develop this program when telly and tricia listed their exercises.

Lol esquerdo, roflmao!

I thought it was funny too. I heard some car playing that song yesterday...wouldn't you know it.

I jogged last night for 30 min. No major workout yesterday. Went to the movies and saw Superman, god that man is to die for. Black hair and blue eyes and omg how he looked soo much like Christopher Reeves. He even talked like him.

Today I will run on my treadmill, do pilates at home.

4 mile treadmill run

30 min pilates video.

Thanks, niche. *blush* I felt like mixing it up for a while. I'm sure the face will be back at some point.

Plans for today:

jog in place for 12 minutes

exercise ball routine - abdominals

150 toe (calf) raises

Abs of Steel warm up

500 leg lifts - combo of side, front, back & inner

30 min elliptical and 15 min stair master today. Am going on vacation tomorrow so I need to get a good workout in before I leave. I am going to be in my friend's wedding so I need to look as good as possible since some of these people havent' seen me since I was thin YEARS ago. But on the positive note I lost 3 lbs this morning from my last weigh in which makes this week--6 lbs down!!:clap2:

~Liz~

banded 03/10/06

241/191/150

5'7''

50 lbs down...40 to go!!! (Or until I feel good...)

Forgot to past last night... Wednesday: jogged for 10 minutes at 3.8, and walked for 15 minutes at 3.0 speed. Some leg things also, 90 of each! Thats it!