Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 6 post op- today my husband had to go back to work.. I left with 3 kids.. 2 under the age of three. I wasnt ready and i knew i wouldnt be.. i have the shakes and im physically so tired the time cant move fast enough for him to be home. felt good moving more but i feel as over did it and hurt and shake all over.. im upset that no one listened to me as i wasnt ready to be alone.. :( is it bed time yet..

Oh dear, I am sorry. That's rough. I am 7 days out and still weak. Is there anyone that can help you? (hugs)

Day 6 post op- today my husband had to go back to work.. I left with 3 kids.. 2 under the age of three. I wasnt ready and i knew i wouldnt be.. i have the shakes and im physically so tired the time cant move fast enough for him to be home. felt good moving more but i feel as over did it and hurt and shake all over.. im upset that no one listened to me as i wasnt ready to be alone.. :( is it bed time yet..

I hate that you are not getting along better!!! I am not sure why everyone has a different outcome after surgery, I have been out and about every day the more I go the more energy I get, However if you are feeling Crappy see if you can get a sitter/ Nanny for the next week or so to help out while you are recuperating! Care.com is a good site to check for Nanny care I hope you feel better and you can always vent to me if all else fails!!!

Oh dear, I am sorry. That's rough. I am 7 days out and still weak. Is there anyone that can help you? (hugs)

Are you eating enough Proteins? My Doc said if I ever start to feel weak to up my Protein intake I have yet to do so but I remembered that loud and clear!! Glad that you are doing well!

So day one didn't go well. Is there a plan B? Drop in daycare, family/friends who can babysit etc? Something to stress w/ hubby is that if you prolong your healing, healing takes longer. Additionally you risk injury, infection, fatigue etc so it's super important to get any support you can. I have 3 kiddos as well and I know how challenging it can be.

im on nothing but Protein Shakes i drink about 3-4 a day. I have very out going kids.. and they suck the life out of me even before surgery..

I am trying to, I am on full liquids still. It's low I know, but I am going to try adding Protein Powder to Soup and almond milk.

Are you eating enough Proteins? My Doc said if I ever start to feel weak to up my Protein intake I have yet to do so but I remembered that loud and clear!! Glad that you are doing well!

I am trying to, I am on full liquids still. It's low I know, but I am going to try adding Protein Powder to Soup and almond milk.

I add Protein to non fat greek yogurt double punch of protein, I am also on Stage 1 however for some reason I can have yogurt sugar free pudding and sugar free Jello

Since it is summer vacation time, what about calling local highschool for recommended sitters. Around here, if you call guidance, they recommend kids.

Good luck to you.

Awwwwwww! I'm sorry darling! I can imagine how hard it is! I hope everything gets better and he gets home soon to help you and the kiddos! :)

Thank you everyone! I'm getting help tomorrow.