Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your Summer plans?

Wondering what all ya'll are doing this summer!

We will be talking the kids to Fl for the summer at my mom, we'll come back and I'll work w/out having to worry about daycare etc.

While were in fla we hope to take the kids to disney for my sons and mine birthday this month.

We'll prob. go out on dates and act like kids again lol

we dont pick the kids up untuil Aug!

Im going to be lonely and excited at the same time!!!

Wow, ok:

In June, my sister and her husband are coming for a weekend. In that weekend we are going to Celebrate the following:

Mother's day

Both sister's high school graduations (the middle one dropped out, but recently got her diploma)

Father's day

sister's birthday

I think something else that I am forgetting.

In June also, my fiancee is going to Vegas for a co-workers bachelor party

In July we are all going to Vegas for a friends wedding

In August the whole family (mom, her boyfriend, sister, her husband, other sister, her boyfriend, me, my fiancee) are going to Cabo for a week!

And some time in there my fiancee wants to get up to Washington State to see his parents. lol

OMG its summer... I am so going to miss out. No swimming for me. My birthday is in June... maybe my wound hole will be healed by then. Right now thats would be the best birthday gift.. That and a NEW band! hehe

Have a Happy Summer!!!!!

The list so far...

• May - My friend Shonda from Oregon is coming to visit for a week to Celebrate my Birthday
  • June - I'm heading to New Jersey for a long weekend
  • July - My husband, step-son and I are going to Florida for at least a week to visit family and do the amusement park circuit
  • August - We're going to Ft. Whalton, FL for an invitational bowling tournament

And THEN, and I know it's not the summer, but in December we're going on our first cruise on Norwegian Cruise Lines!! Yay!! :biggrin1:

geez y'all are coming here to florida!! Should I have a bandster BBQ?? We can all split a hot dog!

For me it is all about the surgeries. July 28th is my band date, and i am trying to work out when i will be having the apron removal and where that will take place. other than that is it working out in the back yard to get some landscaping done, partying with the neighbors, and relaxing at the beach. i am hoping for some good storms to come through. and at some point dh and i are gonna go down to the keys to look at property.

oh, and i am sure pnut is going to come down and visit. :eek:

I have a busy Summer

May: Bestfriend is coming back for the summer, from living in Hawaii for a year.

Going to Texas for Two weeks to see Boyfriends family and and sisters high school graduation.

Going home for Mother's Day and my sisters College graduation

June: Out of town for cousins wedding

Going home for Father's Day

July: Hoping to go camping with another couple.

Boyfriends family is either coming up here for a visit or were going toTexas for another visit.

Going home for a friends wedding.

Sisters Birthday.

August: Summer's over, we have to be back here for my boyfriend to be here for football training before the season starts.

dh and i are gonna go down to the keys to look at property

Amy,

does the word 'Hurricane' frighten you in any way?

We are having our annual family 'togetherness' on Memorial day. Mikes parents have a big family renuinion every year on this day. Its very nice; but the 2 days of traveling with fighting kids, high cost of gas prices, finding a replacement for my small job - is making me reconsider if this is something we NEED to attend this year.

Our summers are usually filled with lots of sun and Water.

Oh, and lots of 'bonding'.

And THEN, and I know it's not the summer, but in December we're going on our first cruise on Norwegian Cruise Lines!! Yay!! :biggrin1:
If anyone is interested in joining us, the more the merrier.

There are about 20-25 people going in our group. BTW, it sails out of New Orleans December 10th and returns the 17th.

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

Here's the itinerary -

Sun - DEPART NEW ORLEANS, US 5:30 PM

Mon - CRUISE 12:00 AM

Tue - ARRIVE-DOCK COSTA MAYA, MX 10:00 AM

Tue - DEPART COSTA MAYA, MX 6:00 PM

Wed - ARRIVE-ANCHOR PUERTO SANTO TOMAS DE CASTILLA, GT 8:00 AM

Wed - DEPART PUERTO SANTO TOMAS DE CASTILLA, GT 6:00 PM

Thu - ARRIVE-ANCHOR BELIZE CITY, BZ 8:00 AMThuDEPART BELIZE CITY, BZ 6:00 PM

Fri - ARRIVE-DOCK COZUMEL, MX 8:00 AMFriDEPART COZUMEL, MX 6:00 PM

Sat - CRUISE 12:00 AMSunARRIVE-DOCK NEW ORLEANS, US 7:00 AMspacer.gif

we won't this year trisha but if this becomes a regular thing we will next year. i refuse to wear a bathing suit in front of people right now. lol

and yes, hurricanes are a fact of life down here, but if your house is built right, and you leave when they tell you to leave, you are ok. :eek: that is the key...leaving. unless it is like a cat 1. then the hurricane parties are AWESOME! LOL

This will be a busy summer! 3 work trips planned to Florida (including one all next week). A trip with hubby to San Fran for a getaway week. I'm taking a summer class in my Master's program, which will just about kill me. 3 diving trips scheduled so far, pretty local but they're 3 days each. Huge 4th of July party at the lake... 3 days total... it's a really huge deal with my family... not so much because they're patriots, but because one of the guys has a license to buy the huge fireworks so e got our own private display... it's really a day for all the hubbies, but it gives us a good excuse to laugh at them! Consiering a trip to Atlantis, dependong on how the workload balances out with all the vacation we're already taking. If not this summer, then next!

Summer Plans:

Sweat

Wait for Autumn.

Sweat some more.

Shower the sweat off.

Start sweating again before drying off from the shower.

Spending a lot on a thin bastard to come and repair the air conditioning on the hottest day of the year.

oh... and sweat.

Summer is natures dentist, in my mind. I hate it, but I deal with it.

August we are going to the island of Zakynthos for a week. We have a villa with a pool and I intend to live in it. The rest of the summer I think will be in mainland Greece at home though we might take the odd weekend up into the mountains for a break.

Not going home to UK this summer...first time in ages so not sure how I'll cope with Greek heat!