Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A good app?

What is a good app for keeping track of your mileage, for lack of a better term. I have an IPhone I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm not up on all this kind of stuff. Thanks for any input.

~~~Stephanie

I got a fitbit.... its a pedometer that tracks everything its self!

A little exspensive, but there are many different pedometers that you can get!

Best of luck!

I got a fitbit.... its a pedometer that tracks everything its self!

A little exspensive, but there are many different pedometers that you can get!

Best of luck!

I keep hearing about fitbit. I'm going to check it out.....

Love my fit it flex! It's new - an wrist band. Tells you steps, calories burned, sleep patterns and a whole lot of information.

I'm bummed.... I recently got a Windows phone, and the app isn't available......yet. I knew when I got the phone, that apps are an issue (because it's too new). Oh well.... It DOES have MyFitnessPal, and some others that were important when making the decision to buy that particular phone.....which I love (I might add) :)

What is a good app for keeping track of your mileage' date=' for lack of a better term. I have an IPhone I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm not up on all this kind of stuff. Thanks for any input.

~~~Stephanie[/quote']

Go to the App Store on your phone and search walking. There's quite a few free ones.

I have a fitbit one. And love it. It and myfitnesspal keeps me in check.

I use Map My Walk app...love it,has made me a daily walker so I can see if I can do better than the day before. :)

Hey MRSTO-
I just started working with LIVESCAPE which is just for Windows Phone users. It's not cheap as apps go at $5.00 but it's pretty comprehensive. They have a demo video embedded on the introduction page below. Might be of help to you.
http://www.livescape.mobi/