Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is here so quickly...advice?

Tomorrow is the big day for me! Where did the time go? Surgery day advice, please!

Thanks everyone!!

Follow your doctor's orders, take you pain meds and walk when you can! Good luck to you!

I added you as a friend. My surgery is thursday and our goals are similar. I agree with the above follow those orders to the max and they keep telling me how important the walking it almost immediately after. I will be praying for you tomorrow! And keep me posted on how your doing! :)

"WALK IT OUT" ;) and may I be the First to WELCOME you prematurely of course to the "OTHER SIDE" and as Cheznoel said keep a steady flow of pain meds in your system..they work better if you take them before you NEED them. and get some sort of stool softener because in a week you'll be back asking how to help that BM along :blink:

I added you as a friend. My surgery is thursday and our goals are similar. I agree with the above follow those orders to the max and they keep telling me how important the walking it almost immediately after. I will be praying for you tomorrow! And keep me posted on how your doing! :)

Awesome! It will be nice to keep in touch with you, we can offer each other encouragement...well, this site is famous for that anyway. :)

So excited for you. Take care and update soon!

Good luck to you !

My surgery is Thursday and I am nervous. I am here searching for last minute advice and assurance also. Good luck tomorrow--I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly.

Make sure you tell anesthesiologist if u are sensitive to anesthesia... I am and when I had my gallbladder removed i failed to mention. so after surgery and the days that followed I vomited violently!

When I got to my lap band Day, i was sure to express my fear of vomiting and the anesthesiologist, gave me the good stuff and I didn't get sick at all!

Good Luck and God bless!

Tomorrow is the big day for me! Where did the time go? Surgery day advice' date=' please!

Thanks everyone!![/quote']

Take care of yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest! You will be fine. Had my surgery last Friday. Getting better day by day. Of course, not as fast as I want but it's coming along. Good luck!

Best Wishes!! :)

You can do it! You will do great! :) Make sure to wash your nether region as you will be getting a foley catheter :blink:

Keep us updated and I'll be praying for you too!

GOOD LUCK! :D

You can do it! You will do great! :) Make sure to wash your nether region as you will be getting a foley catheter.

YIKES!? where did you go? Did you have to spend the night ? I never had a Cath WHEW! glad I missed that experience ;):P

Keep us updated and I'll be praying for you too!

GOOD LUCK! :D

Jackie they probably in-and-out cathed you when you were under anesthesia! :ph34r: They need a way of monitoring your urine output during the procedure/anesthesia. I'll be same day but I work in the hospital so I know what's up with the nether regions