Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

if you stay on this site just try to ignore some of the comments that are not so supportive. Some people don't even realize how condescending they are.

And others believe they can read between the lines? Apparently you believe you have psychic powers? Please point out one statement from anyone that's not supportive in this thread other than the cheap shot you took??

Ok it's all out. He had filled me 3cc during surgery and now I'm completely deflated.

He said this happens in 5% of surgeries and that I will prob be one of those people that don't need too many fills.

Having the needle poke me in fresh stitches was awful.

I'm so devastated this s starting out this way.

Hey dont stress it!! Just stick with the Clear Liquids and make sure to sip. You got this!

In a few weeks you will look back on this and go, well I learned from that lesson and you will go forward!

You have done the hardest part already!

**HUGS**

Keep the faith. You can do this. Everyone is different. You may be able to lose without fills. Many people have lost over 100 pounds with no fills. Just continue to follow the instructions as you have been and allow the body to heal. I hope the unfill helped you feel better. Best wishes' date=' and please bring your questions here. But... be aware, we may tell you to ask your doctor because most of us have no medical training, just experience with what works for us. I hope you are feeling better soon![/quote']

Thanks Cheznoel, your words are comforting. I'm a little disappointed that I have had all the Fluid removed (because I thought it was a good "head start") but the way I was feeling was unbearable. I couldn't breath!

You say people have lost without fills? How is that possible?

I would go back to clear liquids' date=' Water, broth, juice, popcicles..if it persists call ur Dr, stay strong it gets better, u will be fine, relax.and heal![/quote']

Yes you are right. Water today and clear liquids after that.

I think it was the yogurt drink that did me in.

Thanks for your support and words of encouragement.

Hey dont stress it!! Just stick with the clear liquids and make sure to sip. You got this!

In a few weeks you will look back on this and go' date=' well I learned from that lesson and you will go forward!

You have done the hardest part already!

**HUGS**[/quote']

Thanks friend. These are the kinds of words of encouragement we need!

Look in the mirror, you've done this too many people on here. Get over yourself.

Thanks Cheznoel, your words are comforting. I'm a little disappointed that I have had all the Fluid removed (because I thought it was a good "head start") but the way I was feeling was unbearable. I couldn't breath!

You say people have lost without fills? How is that possible?

It's very possible. I'm one of those people with no fills and am down 65 lbs. in 5 1/2 months. I don't know why this is when most people have to get fills but if this bump in the road you just suffered means that you may not need fills.. then all the better. Good luck!

And others believe they can read between the lines? Apparently you believe you have psychic powers? Please point out one statement from anyone that's not supportive in this thread other than the cheap shot you took??

She didn't take a cheap shot. You WERE condescending. I was suffering,

vulnerable, and in pain and all you thought was that I had somehow cheated and that I should "listen to your doctor!!"

Anyway that's for your advice. I'm fine now. Just sad.

Look in the mirror' date=' you've done this too many people on here. Get over yourself.[/quote']

This was meant for 2muchfun. Funny how you knew who I was talking about without me even mentioning a name.

This was meant for 2muchfun. Funny how you knew who I was talking about without me even mentioning a name.

I know. I've seen so many people complain about him. Even people that have pm'd me.

Thanks for your support.

You will find sugar coated coddling here and you'll also find frank and honest responses. Take the ones you want and leave the rest. No need to attack other forum members.

No one attacked you but just making a point that your way/technique is too harsh.

...especially when people are so vulnerable.

There is a difference between "honest replies" and kicking someone when they are already down. We all know that we need to "follow doctors orders" so we don't need someone yelling it at us or making assumptions.

Maybe tone down your exclamation marks.

The band alone is some restriction, plus your tummy is swollen from surgery. If you follow the guidelines, most will lose weight with the liquid diet post-op. If not, it is likely your surgeon will replace some or all of the fill at you checkup appointment.

The band alone is some restriction' date=' plus your tummy is swollen from surgery. If you follow the guidelines, most will lose weight with the liquid diet post-op. If not, it is likely your surgeon will replace some or all of the fill at you checkup appointment.[/quote']

That is exactly what he said. Thank you darling.

Hang in there, I hope you feel better!