Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

The FitBit Saga:

Bought a Fitbit (1)

Lost Fitbit (1)

Bought Fitbit (2))

(2) would not sync with the dongle for (1) so I assumed they were paired somehow.

Threw out Dongle (1)

Lost Fitbit (2)

Ordered FItbit 3

Found Fitbit (2) (3) still in package all is well

Found Fitbit (1) recharged and left for the coast

Lost Fitbit (2) at the coast

Tried FItBit (1) again with the Dongle (2) ...remember I threw the Dongle (1) away

Did not work.

Uninstalled all Fitbit software and started over with Dongle (2) and Fitbit (1)

It works!!!

Now have no record of the past week cause Fitbit (2) is gone.

BUT.. still have Fitbit (3) and Dongle (3) in package.

I am a walking technologist!

Here we go again! Wish me luck. My hubby and I just agreed to a 50 mile challenge for the rest of June!

This is ridiculous! :ph34r:

and just what is a "dongle"?? :) Welcome back!

Carole, happy anniversary and so happy Sushi is doing better. I hated the thought of your anniversary being associated with such a sad day and glad it turned around the way it has. (Mini is Michelle). I still have to stop and think myself when typing all of you. I got so used to our "stage names".

Ugh, cramps suck! That's what I have to say. I did good w/ food today, so at least that is good. Watching The Voice. The 16 year old (Danielle?) is AMAZING!!!

Janet, how did your flowers turn out after being flooded?

Dee, it's officially SUMMER for you now!

Nicole, any word on the interview?

The dongle as Fitbit calls it is the part that connects to my laptop!

Having fun and keeping on!

Dawn, I would send you my fitbit 3, but with my luck... I will need it soon!

I have to get a bigger seat. I think I will stop at Walmart on my way home tomorrow for a bigger bike seat. My Buns hurt. Other than that, going well. :)

is there a difference in the fitbits? I was actually thinking of suggesting to Brad I would like something like that for my b-day next month.

Welcome home Terri...

So sorry about your fitbit sagas...LOL

I was sad saturday when we went t the park and I walked 4 hrs and forgot fitbit at home...

Dawn Im not sure the fitbit tracks biking...but it sure helps motivate...

Carole I am so happy to hear Sushie is doing better....

I have thought about all of you many times today....

Then tonight we all sat and watched HATCHI a tale about a dog....OMG with a box of kleenx....

I had to go pick CJ up again today...he is coughin lots but were on top of it I think !

is there a difference in the fitbits? I was actually thinking of suggesting to Brad I would like something like that for my b-day next month.

I would get the new Bracelet fit bit because it syncs to your smart phone instead if having to wait until you get to your computer. I have te clip on one but I want the new one. ;)

Just to back to the house from the amusement park. 7 hours of crazy fun... Omg! Went on all the rides and FIT on all the rides with tons of room to spare! God does that feel good! I just wish I would have done this years ago!

Good for you Mini....

We went Saturday to the amusment park and I know what you mean about how wonderful it felt...I acually got into these lil boats that paddled on the river...I can remember how many times I stoof there longing i could get on one....well I did and I loved it ....

So glad you had a awsome day !!!

First day of having kids home....abd had to get Jakie up for a bus ride ...he is going with a friend to see a live showing of NOAH...I hear so many good things about it....Im excited for him

Poor CJ is starting his vacation sick...breathing treatment every 4 hrs...and vest therapy 3 times a day....

The rest are all sleeping still...:)

Carole please let us know how Sushi is doing today !!!

Good Morning All...

Today is Sushi's 13th birthday! She is stable today. We wish she was a little more energetic, but we also know she is taking several medications. At least her breathing is not labored as it was before. She will return to the vet on Thursday for additional X-rays to assess how clear her lungs are. So far, so good!

I have read nothing from Janet or Diane...I also hope they are well...iPad is typing invisible

I hate when that happens.

I hope everyone is doing well...how could could I forget the name Michelle? If we had ever had a daughter, that was what her name would have been. It won't happen again...

Question...what are the features to look for when purchasing a down jacket? I'm confused. The winter weather in Seattle was milder, so I only had a down ski jacket.

Any insights you provide would be appreciated...

Back to getting organized today...be back later!

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to share a cool find. At cost plus world market in their mini food items ( gift basket stuff) I found single servings of hummus. 63 cal and 6 gr Protein with NO REFRIGERATION needed.

It saved me yesterday at the amusement park when the healthiest thing I could find was breaded and fried. Guess who didn't eat?