Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8lb gain in 6 days!!! Was on a cruise logged every calorie and even worked out. God willing most of this is Water retention or something as I was actually eating healthy!! So disappointed right now!!

I got back from my Alaskan cruise 10 days ago - gained 8 lbs also! I actually didn't think it was physically possible, but I guess it is. I just went all out. Didn't "watch" anything (actually, I watched it go from my fork to my mouth!). Didn't work out once (unless you count normal walking around the ports). It's been less than 2 weeks and I've already lost 4 of those lbs.

8 lbs isn't the end of the world. But, it can grow into more (ask me, I've gained 30 lbs over the past year. I blame my slip!) so I'd reign it in now. Hope you hjad fun on your cruise! I had a blast but we lost our camera the last day on the boat - so I have no proof I was even there.

Good luck!

Marci

8lb gain in 6 days!!! Was on a cruise logged every calorie and even worked out. God willing most of this is Water retention or something as I was actually eating healthy!! So disappointed right now!!

if you logged your calories and worked out, then don't worry about the 8 lbs. it's likely water weight and will come off pretty quickly. I just got back from my vacation on Sunday and also watched what I ate though I knew that my sodium intake was higher than normal. I gained about a pound in total but watched my weight fluctuate a couple of pounds up and down the whole week I was away. Got on the scale today and lost three pounds since I'm home. I'm telling you...it's water weight....

I gained 9 pounds on my cruise... 15 days. Now down to just 3 to go! Hang in there, the cruise was worth it!

Sounds like there will be success in losing because you are surrounded by support.(boy I wish I had just cruised too!!!)

But I'll send support wishes anyway. : )

Thanks everyone. Glad to see I am not the only one! And thankfully the vacation was great!

It has to be Water gain!!! Don't sweat it, and just keep on track like you've been doing.

We had booked an 11 day cruise for the British Isles, and because of the delayed dates for our surgeries (insurance hangups) we had to cancel out. I feel like I missed the trip of a lifetime, but when this weight is gone I'll enjoy the next cruise even more.