Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are NOT stupid. You love the boy. He just needs to man up before he loses you for good

I'm sorry you are going through this struggle without him

You will think more of yourself as you loss you weight and you can loss 200+ lbs today by telling him to get lost. Please don't spend any more of you heart on this abusive guy he will get worst not better and he will always promise he will stop abusers are famous for doing that...we are here for you and so is you Mom so you don't need him and he sure doesn't need you and he is telling you that every day.

Thanks guys... After this is all done ill have some time to think about everything... I know my heart wants him to change but my head always knew he wouldn't... He's 28 years old and still acts like he's an 18 yr old boy... It just gets me so mad that he knew how importent this is for me, and could care less... God forbid something happens... That's on his conciounse...or how ever u spell it lol

My fiancée always puts everything ahead if my so i asked 3 weeks ago, u promise you'll be there in recovery waiting and he promised he would... As many other promises he broke, and now 2 days b4 surgery guess what...he can't make it...his excuse is he had no ride there... I told him d pick him up wendsday he could stay over and then Thursday was my appointment...he canceled his pt today becuz he was hung our and now Thursday at 630 is pt again... He can cancel it becuz he's hungover but not because his fiancée is in majors surgery...his answer was well u chose to do this...I just want him there with me... He's Gona be my husband but can't come... In sad mad wanting to kill him I hate him that he puts everything first...- and he promised he'd come n now won't... Wtf...

Sweetheart, you might want to reconsider his place in your life. If he loved you and was truly worthy of your hand in marriage he wouldn't let you down repeatedly. You are about to embark on what will likely be the turning point in your life, as such there are people that will no longer fit with the person you are about to become - this jerk sounds like one of them. Your body will transform and you will start getting so much more attention and will probably meet much better prospects down the road. If he isn't available for your emotionally right now, imagine how it would be when the time came for you to start a family. Stop the train wreck before it happens, love.

Take care,

Gwen

You will think more of yourself as you loss you weight and you can loss 200+ lbs today by telling him to get lost. Please don't spend any more of you heart on this abusive guy he will get worst not better and he will always promise he will stop abusers are famous for doing that...we are here for you and so is you Mom so you don't need him and he sure doesn't need you and he is telling you that every day.

Way to go Line Dancer, love it!

This is why I love each and every one of you guys! Thank u all!