Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats Melissa! You have caught up with me now. Tell me your secret on what you are doing? I just need to get my butt back on the band wagon. I am not eating right at all!!! You are doing great and are looking awesome. Keep it up girlfriend!!!!

Angie

Angie right now I'm just mostly sticking to Proteins first, not drinking with meals, and cardio. I have cut back dramatically on my weight lifting. Going to work it in spurts and see how that works out. Right now I'm doing 12 sets on each muscle group once a week. Doing upper body one day and lower body a different day. All other days I just do an hour of cardio (except saturdays and sundays are fun days...still move just not in an "organized" way.)

The number one reason though that the scale is moving again is that I have restriction now. It's not all up to my over worked will power.

Okay...everyone is out of town for the weekend???? The girls and I went camping with girl scouts, and hubby helped a friend paint all weekend. Kristen is working on a project that is due tomorrow today, and I'm taking Karah to work with me. Nothing else exciting. I gained 2lbs, I'm hoping it's just Water as my rings are tight. I was very hot camping.

I'm here. We went to the Cars premier on Friday nite. The movie is very good. I got to see (from far away ) Owen Wilson and the rest of the cast.

Chuck berry preformed and that was very cool.

Oh and I went Friday to my Dr's office and got the pack of paperwork to give to Dr B. I dont have just low vit D. I have LOW vit D.

It was a 9. Normal values are 32 to 50something.

AND lovely me, I have H. Pylori.

So I have two scripts to fill.

Hello strangers..lol..Wow It's been a while since I've been on here.

I've been crazy all week getting ready for Garry's surprise party. It went great! He was shocked!! We had over 90 people. I prayed and claimed perfect weather and of course we got it.

I'm exhausted! Still cleaning up inlaws still here. Cat rean away yesterday but came home this morning. We had a tough time getting him back in the house but he's here safe and sound.

NSV Went to hechts to buy a shirt and took a XLG and lg int the dressing room. The slaes lady told me I needed a medium! I brought it! My eyes filled up when she told me. I said to her are you sure, do you know your talking to me! I still go to the other department!! Everytime I go past the Women sizes now I just praise God for all he's done for me!

Who, what is avatar?

Clifford IS Aunt Flo's BIG RED DOG!!! LOL aND cLIFFORD has left!!!

Thanks Kim, you look great too! I love my band!

WTG Melissa thats awesome 50 pounds gone for GOOD and it feels so great to know that it really is for good!

Jill- What a bummer about your D and H. Pylori When did you have your surgery? How often do you have your blood taken?

gotta run. bye for now. miss you guys.

We are here just a very busy weekend!!!! Jill we took the kids to the Cars premier friday night also. Curtis is 3 and Abby is 10 months both kids fell asleep litterally 3 mins before the move started. So we walked down stairs both of them wake up so we sat closer and watched it for a little bit til poor Curtis couldn't keep his head up anymore. We had family come in from Maryland so we were with them ALL weekend. Ok so I have to tell someone this it's killing me. My cousin will be 30 this year..he is great, cute, just perfect. He was married to his high school sweetheart and has two great girls. Well they split about 2 months ago. She was having an affair - heres the kicker - it was with a GIRL!!!! Yes she is on the other side. Don't get me wrong for anyone other then NC people reading I don't care...he is just taking it REALLY hard. I feel so bad for him...he is such a great guy...Ok Saturday we went to a wedding in SC it was outside. Talk about hot...the kicker on this one is it was in the middle of a horse pasture. YES horse poo everywhere!!!! It was horrible!!!!! We were all miserable.

Ok so sorry for the rambling...Glad everyone has had a great weekend.

Dianne we having a surprise party for my in-laws this coming satruday. It's so nerve racking.

Melissa sounds like you had fun w/ the girls. I am sure it was hot!!!

Jill - I will get you that email girl. Sorry!!!! Oh that HP is horrible. You will have to wait 6 weeks to get retested. Hang in there girl....

Alright I can't wait to hear how the others are doing. We are having a cook out today so I need to go and get ready for that.

SIX WEEKS????

WHADDA MEAN????

That crap isn't killed when i get finished taking my horse pills? ?

***stomps off cussing***

Busy weekend for me. I had my pre-op w/ Dr. V on Friday, we're good to go for June 5th. Pre-op liquids have been no problem so far, and I'm down 6 lbs. this week! :D

I also saw the pain doc. My MRI results were mixed. I do have arthritis in my spine, but the good news is the pinched nerve is caused by a compressed disk. My weight loss should completely resolve the compression. I am still on for spinal injections tomorrow to relieve my pain in the mean time. Please say a prayer; I'm a little scared. :)

Jennifer, Chloe, and I swam on Saturday. Saturday evening I took the senior church members out for dinner.

Yesterday we had a morning church service followed by a picnic. Yesterday afternoon, John and I went shopping at Circuit City. Like many places, they're have awesome Memorial Day sales. I'm typing this on my new fully loaded HP Pavilion laptop.

They just do a breath test at 6 weeks out....don't miss any doeses, be religious about taking it. Oh and go ahead and ask for something for a yeast infection and start taking that during the last week or so of the hypolori meds. This is what happened to me also. I was also pissed, but later I thought, well they found the hpylori before I had any ulcers so I was rather on thankful side. Try to look at it that way. It would be awful to get ulcers after we are banded. Dr. B might only make you wait 4 weeks...different docs say different things. Basically they just have to wait long enough so the anitbiotics don't make the 2nd test false negative. At least that is what someone told me.

Well back to project central.....I hate the day before projects or due for kristen. The whole house is miserable because she always waits and saves too much for last. In this case....ALL. Even God had to take more than a day to make a 3 d model of wyoming,....who knew it wasn't just flat!

Kim, do you think that Dr B can send in my stuff to the ins to get approved before I am cleared of the HP?

Wavy - Yes, they can submit to UHC before your H Pilori test.

I don't remember the insurance person's name but if you ask for them to get a preapproval they will do that for you. Atleast, that's what they did for me. I had my surgery there in Feb 06 and No problems.

Good Luck!

Mrs Saber on a lap top = watch out now. We spend the weekend dodging sunburn, I've never felt so loved before. Thanks for the swim karen.

We've been busy having fun this weekend.

Tomorrow is back to reality.

Wavy - Jennifer is correct. They can submit it. The HP test isn't something that is required by insurances. So they don't need a neg to submit. You should have your approval before you get re-tested and then it's surgery time for you. :)

Jennifer and Karen it sounds like ya'll had a great weekend. It's nice that ya'll are so close.

Hello Girls,

I made it to Virginia today. We left this morning around 9ish and got here around 3ish. :) It was a nice drive and we are having a great time. I will be here until the 6th of June.

My weekend was awesome. I went out on Lake Wylie. My friends have bought a boat and I was out there until 3:30 saturday and then left for the Jewel and Train concert. That was such an awesome concert. Jewel was so beautiful and sang like a dream!!! I love her and know every song and it was absolutely wonderful. Then yesterday I went out on the lake again until 9:30 in the evening. I loved it. Being on the boat, playing backgammon, and swimming in the lake was so relaxing. I needed it.

I should be back around the 6th of June. I am glad to hear all had a great weekend. Wavy good luck on the hpylori. Melissa dont worry about the 2 pounds. Hi KIM! Hi KATHY! Hi Karen! Hi SUNSET! Who am I forgetting? ARgh I cant go back and look. FORGIVE ME! HELLO ALL!!! :D Ok, gonna go and get these girls to bed. Hope you all have a great week.

Angie