Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We had the art reception to go to for Karah. If anyone is downtown they can go to spirit square in the wachovia room and see Karah's work. She got selected to represent her school, out of all 5 german kindergarten classes her work was chosen. Course her head is about to explode with all the attention LOL. Should have seen her dressed up walking downtown tonight. When she found out we had to walk from the parking deck she made a face. Kristen says "Artists like to walk" she says "i'm not that kind of artist".

Kim I'm not sure I'm getting enough...had to cut my workout short earlier because I was dizzy. So going to add another Protein drink. Problem....I have to remember to eat now. I kinda hope this lasts. I don't think I've ever not constantly thought about what I get to eat next!

Well need to go put the little diva in the shower!

Ok so I saw Dianne and Loretta today. Miss Loretta said she would be @ Ruby Tuesdays on the 20th. She better not stand us up. :D I love seeing them....it's like my family has come to visit me @ work.

Ok I told Dianne about this protien drink a patient brought into me to try - the only one I have tried is the White Choclate strawberry by Protien Delite. It's WONDERFUL!!! It had little chucks of starwberries in it. It was great added w/ milk. I had it saturday headed out to the yard sales. Ok so I just thought I might have already posted this but I told Dianne I would do it.

So Kathy is out celebrating her birthday (Eat some cake for me)!!! Steffney and I are really trying to loss some weight this month so I have to be good. She is going for 15 me I am aiming for 10. Which me luck.

Alright ladies I am so ready to see you girls. I miss you!!!!

Hey Kim it was great seeing you today. What is the web site for that Protien drink do you remember?

I need to kick my self in the butt and eat better. I've already brought spinach for my salad for dinner tomorrow, except after I brought it I remembered that I have a dinner meeting. So I'll have fish tomorrow for dinner.

All else is good here I just wish I could stop thinking about food!!!!

Have a good night and don't eat Bratwurst!!!

Kim - Are you down 80lbs? WOW. This is wonderful. Did Steffy have surgery too? We need to meet up at Carowinds sometime, Chloe would love to ride the rides with Curtis. She loves having friends on the weekends. I just cannot seem to stay friends with the kids parents.

Has anyone lost a friendship over weight loss jealousy? Why do people have to be so nasty and negative? I am thrilled I have lost 50lbs, I am so grateful for this sucess. I am having a birthday on thursday and this year there will be no cake for me. Husband and daughter will eat the cake, we cannot go without a cake with a 5 year old in the house. I do want to venture out to dinner on Saturday to Celebrate a bit. Thursday is just a busy day of working and real life for us.

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay warm. Where's the 80 degree temps at?

Kim - Are you down 80lbs? WOW. This is wonderful. Did Steffy have surgery too? We need to meet up at Carowinds sometime, Chloe would love to ride the rides with Curtis. She loves having friends on the weekends. I just cannot seem to stay friends with the kids parents.

Has anyone lost a friendship over weight loss jealousy? Why do people have to be so nasty and negative? I am thrilled I have lost 50lbs, I am so grateful for this sucess. I am having a birthday on thursday and this year there will be no cake for me. Husband and daughter will eat the cake, we cannot go without a cake with a 5 year old in the house. I do want to venture out to dinner on Saturday to Celebrate a bit. Thursday is just a busy day of working and real life for us.

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay warm. Where's the 80 degree temps at?

Dianne - THe lady that gave it to me gets if off www.bariatriceating.com. I did a sure on google and there are alot of people that sell...so I am going to have to compare prices and shipping...it's really yummy though.

Jennifer - Steffney had the RNY 3 years ago. We work together which is good becuse we both are keeping each other on track. Carowinds sounds like fun..I am ready. I have bought the passes just need to take them and get the cards. What you doing this weekend? Maybe we can meet up there at some time...Although we are going to work on potty training more this weekend. But let me know - I would love to meet up w/ you.

And YES can you believe it I have lost 80 pounds. I am so excited...I started out barly in a 26/28 and this big but can fit in a 18/20 now..WOW. I am so happy!!!!

Yes Kim, I am doing much better. The therapist did put me on wellbutrin though. I have taken my first dose today but she said it will take a while for it to get into my system. This also suppresses your appetite so this may help me with some more weight loss.

I saw the nutritionist yesterday and I am suppose to stay on 1,000 calories and eat every two to three hours. I haven't been being a good bandster at all since all this stuff has happened. I was at 176.2 yesterday and this is where I have stayed since November. It's tough. It's hard but I am going to do this. I am getting ready to go walk for 45 minutes and start it today.

Hope everyone is doing fine. You guys rock and I love you and appreciate all the support you have given me. I will be there on the 20th but will have to bring the girls since it's my weekend.

Angie

Angie I am so glad you are doing better. I am sure you have good days and bad days. Wow I can't wait to say I am 176 pounds. Girl you go!! I am weighing in everyday @ the doc's office. I am loosing about a 1/2 to 1 a week. So I am happy w/ it. Yes I could be doing better but I am not excerising, just don't have the time right now w/ work. I know it's an excuse but I don't have time for anything anymore. So I just drink my Water and try to eat right...protien first. Hopefully you weight will start going down again soon. You Rock girl!!

Ok hope everyone has a good night - I am so ready for the weekend. Don't have anything planned except painting the boys room. Yes it was suppose to be down by now but I am LAZY!!!!

Hey I went and had my lab work done today..nervous to get that back..hope it's ok. If not Dr. V will get me on the right things. I have been getting dizzy lately and he had asked to get them done like 4 weeks ago. OOps!!

Ok I sent out the list to everyone last night...if you didn't get it let me know becuase I did get some emails returned. I will try to remember to bring some w/ me. If there is anyone that wants to email me or pm me your info I will add you to the list. It's just a contact list for us NC bandsters.

Hope everyone has a great night, we are grilling out fish for dinner and then going for a walk...

Well bye...see you all soon. I'm off to Cancun in 7 hours..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...please pray for us to have a great time and for the food not to get to me to much!!

I'll be back on the 21st

Ok so it's Mothers Day - what did everyone do? Was it relaxing? My best friend from Ohio had to come down because her FIL passed away. So I got to see them which was really nice but hate for the reason they were here. Then we went to my sisters with my family to cook out. That was nice. I made 2 pies from sugar free pudding and Jello. They were a big hit and there was none to bring home. YEAH...So then we came home and I am doing laundry, the dishes, you know the normal mom duties.

Ok so how was yours? We know Dianne enjoyed hers being on the beach in Cancun. Wouldn't be nice!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend....

well, I drove my husband to the airport yesterday cause his sorry monkey butt got to go to a microsoft conference from Monday to Wends, at , of all places, DISNEY WORLD. He sucks. He gets to stay at the Port Orleans hotel and the conference is at the Swan hotel.

He called me this morning and told me that he already has gone to downtown Disney.

So, I went to TGI Friday's with my daughter and had spinach dip and a salad.

Grrr. Disney. Im still ticked.

Funny thing is I took my dad to the airport yesterday also...he had to go to Seattle, Washington. So not as good as you hubby. Girl you should have let me know you could have come and cooked out w/ us. Or better yet - we could have went shopping.:) On your DH. haha....

Well at least you were w/ your daughter....

I don't Celebrate mother's day since it conflicts with my birthday so often.

This has been a feeling I've had for many years, I don't want to dampen anyone's holiday though. I just take the happy mother's day and say thank you. Move along.

We had a busier than usual weekend. I am feeling much better, but my throat/vocal cords are still showing signs of horseness. I don't have to talk on the phone at work so this is fine. I work tomorrow then off Tuesday for a preschool field trip, Yoo Hooo... I love spending times with the kids.

On Friday we did the charter school tour and I hardly paid attention because I was reading all the stuff the kids wrote and loved it. We decided against the charter school though. Chloe is staying where's she's at.

I hope all is well. I'm done with the birthday celebrations and we did carowinds but it was too cold for the Water park. WE went early and rode alot of rides.

Just went to church and then came home and sat on my new couch all day watching movies. I ate, many times but never much at anytime. I must be starting the monthly swelling, it maybe a tough week ahead for me. Getting the golf ball thing is coming pretty frequently. I even had trouble when I drank too big a gulp of tea earlier. Going to take some Water tablets during this week proceeding the monthly, that might help.