Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will be the craziest one...so does that mean it's Melissa, Wavy, Kim? haha...

Ok if your going to Concord Mills HELLO call me - I am like 10 mins from there. I would love to meet up with ya'll. :) Oh wait better yet if you are that close you can come and me paint Curtis' room so I don't have to do it monday. :) :) :) Sounds fun to me. Really if go to the mills call me.

I am going to concord mills....but I don't have the numbers of everyone anymore, can you mail them to me? Concord mills sounds better than painting curtis room, no offense. LOL I have about 10 more fairies to paint in Karahs room, only did 4 so far.

ehh, I will pass on the painting. I did my share 3 months ago. I redid Kirsten's bathroom to Winnie the Pooh. Its very cute. One day, I will hang the Princess Wallpaper I have for her bedroom. ..... one day.

I dunno about Sunday. Lug has a friend from Roanoke here this weekend. I dont know what I have planned **for me** already. I know the cleaning that I am putting off today HAS to be done tomorrow.

I am scrapbooking today. I have a few more pages to do in Kirsten's baby book. I hope to get it done today. Otherwise, I will obsess about it tomorrow and do it then.

Is anyone else a rabid scrapbooker? I signed up for my weekend of FUN FUN FUN in August already. The Creative Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention is the first weekend of August. I went last year. It was a hoot. Anyone want to take some classes with me?

Well I'm going to be stuck at the mall from 1-6 so if anyone wants to come on out. LOL, feel free to call on my cell phone and say you are coming!

I have tons of scrapbooking to do just havent' had time. Of course I could make time, but I'd have to do so much cleaning to be able to scrapbook sanely....well you get the picture.

Well thanks ladies - I see who my true friends are. :)

I might meet you over there tomorrow - we are going to lowes to get the paint and stuff so I can start on it monday. Yeah me!!! Plus I need to get sand for his sand box because he told me today he couldn't play w/ his truck outside because he didn't have sand. Go figure...HE'S 3!!!!

Found me 3 pairs of capris @ a yard sale today for $3.00. They are Liz!!! I was so excited I didn't care if I didn't find anything else today!!!

Alright so I enjoyed being outside some much today I am hating it's going to rain tomorrow although I haven't seen the weather report so it could've changed since the last time I saw it.

Have a great night!!!

Ok Melissa I didn't stand you up - I get horrible service in the house and my cell phone just told me I had a message. We got busy in Curtis' room and @ Lowes you know when you go to Lowes it's just crazy. So know I have everything we are ready to start painting. So what movie did you go and see? Sorry I couldn't make it was the weather that didn't get me out of the house all day..it was just yukky out.

Ok well off to get some stuff in the attic. Hope everyone is doing well and I will chat soon...

We just got home. We saw stick it. It was a really cute movie. Bought Karah two outfits at childrens place for 20 bucks. I love that store. Bought me another charm for my bracelet...down 45lbs now. I did have a mocha chill which I regreted as soon as I took the first sip, it was way too sweet, but I drank it, during the movie. Bad me. But all I ate before going to the mall was a yogurt, and then everyone met up (kristen's friends group) at UNO's for dinner. I was good there, ordered soup...the whitebean and chicken chili , and ate like half a bowl, have the rest for lunch tomorrow. I think I'm done for the day...so even though that mocha thing probally had 500 calories or more....I didn't blow it TOO bad hopefully. NO popcorn at the movies....that was a tough one...but wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be.

Hey, no popcorn at the movies is HUGE!

Sorry I didnt go. I thought you were gonna call me back and I, um, I um fellasleeponthecouch.

ooops.

So, the house is still trashed. BUT the scrapbook is done.

It wasn't that bad really, the movie helped break up the time. By the time all the teenagers met up (there were 8 of them), and I let Karah spend the money that was burning a hole in her pocket at the icing store, it was time for the movie. After the movie, shopped at childrens place until the girls called and said they were ready to go to unos for dinner.

The charm I bought for my Bracelet says "i love sushi"....I love it. I have an anchor I hope I can "earn" before the cruise.

I looked up my soup...I did good, for what I ate it was only about 140 calories, and 7.5 Protein. The mocha thingy...so bad that they have NO nutrional info on it....I looked up what a mocha frap is at starbucks to get an idea...eek 420 calories.

....I looked up what a mocha frap is at starbucks to get an idea...eek 420 calories.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 420 calories?!!!! And NO nutritional value whatsoever, unless you consider caffiene nutrition (I do) but still!

My older brother came down from Roanoke, VA this weekend and hung out with us. It was low key and enjoyable. Getting caught up, I didn't get nearly enough sleep this weekend, and am dragging big time today.

The pinched nerve is improving, albeit very slowly. I'd say it's 40% better? Any/all improvement is appreciated. I'll leave a message with my PCP later this morning and see if he wants to go for a second round of steroids or give it more time first?

I'll call the appeals line again on Thursday. I've already decided on Plan B. If not approved this time, I'm going back to my PCP for appetite suppressant meds, and I'm going to pretend I have a band ... including the two weeks of liquids and mushies, etc.

Wow, well this coming weekend I am child free so if anyone can do a little something let me know. Well I will get to see the kids on Mother's day. It will be nice to be able to hang out by myself on Mother's day a bit too. It will give me time to relax. I will miss them but I will see them at some point that day. Let me know if you do get up with one another. Hopefully you all have my numbers?

Angie

OMG Melissa that is a lot for a drink..how crazy is that. But look you are so good not going over your calories....You go girl!!! Ok so are you getting enough calories?

Angie - girl a kid free weekend wow that is something I am sure you aren't use to. Having 3 of them I am sure you aren't going to know what to do w/ yourself. How are you doing? You are sounding better...I am always thinking of you!!

Karen sounds like you had a great weekend. I need one of those weekends. Oh we are going to a place called the Kickstand Lodge in July. It's a motorcycle camp ground. It should be interesting...Mom and I have a back up plan of staying in a hotel room while the guys sleep in the VERY LITTLE cabins. :P

How is everyone? Dianne where are you? I will see you tomorrow @ the office...Jennifer how are you? Denika? Kathy haven't heard much from you, Lovely LT come on out of hiding....and everyone else...

We had a good weekend seems like I spent all day @ lowes on sunday. Gotta love that. They got all my time and my money. :phanvan But his room will look good when it's done.

Alright have to go back to work after being off for 4 days and as much as I love my job you just never want to go back. However on that note - Curtis and I need some time apart. I love him but oh my!!! He is just wild.

Have a good night!!!