Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help! I have pic attached of what i am throwing up. Can someone help me out

Grow up and call the fricking doctor... we don't need to see this kind of pictures. You are an adult.... think about that you are asking! Sheesh.

Sorry to be harsh' date=' but I just got home from vacation and this is what is on the forum now?[/quote']

And I stated there was a pic intact. If you didn't want to see it you shouldn't have opened the message! I'm sorry for being concerned and wanting to know if someone can help! I believe you were one of the rude people that made me dislike this app. You should evaluate the words that come out of your mouth before you say them or in this case type them.

Where did I say stupid?

More schooling than me? Regardless of schooling' date=' at least I would have the common sense to call my doctor if I was puking blood. Just sayin.[/quote']

Who said I never called?! I just wanted to have some knowledge of what was going on.

That looks pretty bad. I see that you have made an appointment. Good luck, hopefully it's not as serious as it looks it may be...

Born in the ice age? Crotchety? Chez was just being honest. Any half intelligent adult would know to call their doctor.

Your comments were totally out of line. At least Chez didn't stoop to rude juvenile slander.

Any half intelligent adult would know to call their doctor!! Here you called me stupid... Your just beating around the bush.

Hope everything turns out okay! Didn't know it was a crime to ask a question on a SUPPORT GROUP site! But keep us posted and ignore the bad energy NOT everyone acts like that!

Hope everything turns out okay! Didn't know it was a crime to ask a question on a SUPPORT GROUP site! But keep us posted and ignore the bad energy NOT everyone acts like that!

Thanks, I will let you guys know! You never know who's out there with the same problem

I hope all goes well for you. And god forbid I should be scared and post a pic like this looking for support and get that kind of response. CHEZ, I have been on this forum for over 3 months and you are the first I've seen to be so mean and hurtful to someone else.

I had my surgery in dec and everything has been great since. I went for my last fill 2 months ago and have been feeling just right. A week ago I started throwing up everything I ate for 3 days. It worried me but it quickly went away and I feel fine. But now I've been having a burning sensation in my throat and when I throw it up its a clear liquid with black stuff in it. There is never any food ( even after I eat).... Has anyone had this? And if so what'd you do to stop it... Thanks for the help and I'm sorry for the pic but its better way of describing what I don't know!

post-346812-13813141699169_thumb.jpg

well let me say, if anytime blood is involved, a call or a visit to the doctor is warranted. and anytime you throw up, its not a good thing. please get to your dr and see whats going on.

Thanks everyone that has replied! And thanks smurphette! I have an apt for tomorrow since the clinic was already closed. I don't understand why people have to be so rude when we are all In the same boat. I was asking a question because you never know what going on and who better to go to than someone who's walking in your shoes. I deleted this app before because of a lot of the rude comments and I'm unhappy I downloaded it again just to find that nothing's changed. Where's the sympathy instead of being assholes! I do like to google everything an ask questions so I have a background of what's going on with me and I was worried so I resorted to this stupid app. You rude people really kill this app of so called support!

this is a great support group and its helped me alot.

let me say i am glad you asked what this was but please note

responds will come in all sorts of varietys...but the main point is

that YOU go to the dr to get checked out.

i dont think chez or anyone was intending to be (mean)

they were making a point that if blood is involved, to not ask

but go and get it checked out. i sure you feel better, bless your heart.

I've had that before, you are probably too tight. I got an unfill and hasnt happened since! It's acid from stomach or something. I know that burning feeling and waking up coughing up this brown stuff too. Just need a little tweek and youll be good :)

I realize you posted the pic to see if anyone else had a similar incident. So, no offense taken with me but you do know that the doctor is best for all your answers.

By all means show your doctor that pic, it may help with a diagnosis. Good luck!

Am I the only one thinking that ALL of the comments regarding Chez's original post were immature and petty? Come on... even a 21 year old like me knows better not to put out bad energy when none is needed.

Well

Well went to the my doctor earlier today and the results are in..... The band was to tight. No liquid was going through when I took the x-ray so they took some Fluid out and I'm feeling great!!

I just want to thank everyone for commenting. I was just anxious and wanted to see if anyone else has gone threw what I was going through. It looks like I was spitting up acid from my stomach since the food was getting stuck up top. I was just a little scared and was looking for support while I waited the crazy 12 hours to get in to my doctor. I'm happy that I posted this because I know that I am not the only one who had gone through this and I won't be the last. I don't feel like we should be afraid to ask questions because I'm sure someone out there on this forum has the same question or has gone through the same thing.

I'm just relieved that all it resorted to was taking out some fluid! Thank God!!

Glad you're feeling better! And P.S.- the ignore option is a wonderful thing. B)