Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Awwww, I love looking out the window and seeing all that wildlife. I don't get to see that anymore, once in a while we get a raccoon, and some birds, along with our famous squirrels that eat up all our stuff!:(:) :)

Maybe they'll come back and we can get to see them too!:biggrin1: Keep that camera handy girl!:D :D :D

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

OK Patty, here are a few pictures before and after, LOL.

This is one of last year's pots, after a rough winter, LOL.

post-204180-13813133414899_thumb.jpg

This is fountain grass, before it gets it's wispy pods on it. I'll take another after it blooms, with a weeping willow bush behind it. The WW started out as a twig that my friend rooted and gave to me a couple of years ago, it's the curly weeping willow.

post-204180-13813133415659_thumb.jpg

Hi....

I'm back from our trip home to Connecticut with a stop in Boston. I am so glad to be home. Families are tuff! The trip reinforced my decision to move to Florida. My life here is stressfree and beautiful.

My husband did real well with his back while gone. We got the MRI results and he has two hurniated discs.

We stayed with my dad and his girlfriend and I took him to the hosp and his tests say one of his kidneys aren't working.

Younger son came home from boston for a party we were having for his 21st birthday and my older son leaving for Air Force boot camp. The party was wonderful, but the boys ended up coming to blows!!!!

I wish I could say our visit was warm and fuzzy... NOT.

My oldest is 22 and has a drinking problem. His girlfriend of a year is in rehab and in my opinion he belongs in one to! He drank all weekend and the police picked him up and took him to the hospital.... They would only release him to someone because even at 1 pm the next afternoon his alcohol level was to high. I did not go get him, nor did I see him before we left. You have to hit bottom in any situation and I have hit mine with him.... it breaks my heart.... the mommy in me wants to fix him, but after 4 years of cleaning up his chit, I AM DONE!

The recruiter picks him up at 2pm today... please pray for him!

Got to go ... unpack ... go to beach and relax! Can't wait to ride my bike tonight!!!

Kisses,

Can I ask you folks a question? Is it me or is my band really picky? One day I can eat something and the next day bingo I'm running to the bathroom. Since this fill, on April 12th I've lost it at least 7 times prior to the fill I didn't lose it once. What the heck? I'm do for another fill in June and I really don't think I'm going to do that to myself. Throwing up scares the bageebers out of me because I'm so afraid I'm going to screw it up. This time it was fish...we just caught the dang thing in the ocean today and two hours later it was fileted and eaten. I hard not even 1/4 cup of it and I got that stuck feeling. I had made sure to chew it really well and it still happened. I put extra Omega 3 marg on it to make sure it was wet enough and it still happened. Yet earlier I was able to eat a chocolate chip cookie and surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre enough that went down just fine. What the heck! Gosh this is really making me nervous. Other times, I can eat away with no problems at all. I get a dang filet of fish at McDonalds, throw away the bun, get extra tartar sauce and that goes down noooooooooo problem? We had striper.....it was tender, flaky, yummy and yet the sorry Sherry you're not keepin this down feeling was there rather quickly. Anyone else going through this crapola or is it just me?

Has anyone also noticed that if you don't eat on a regular schedule that your band gets tighter? Have you noticed if you wait too long to eat it feels as if when you finally do the air from the bottom half of your tummy and fighting getting out upwards while your food is fighting to get down so the golfball starts? I honestly think thats what causes a golfball for me. A little frustrated can ya tell? lol

Anywho....we went out fishing this morning at 7am and came back at 11:30 with 3 stripers that were over 30'' each and over 10 pounds a piece. Lots of fish in the freezer now but, man after eating it today I don't think I'm going to bother again. My friend Christine came with us and she was so thrilled to reel in the biggest one. Me....I'm a I'll come along gal but, have no desire to pull one in lol. I'll watch and have fun doing that. But, I was the one that dug the 2' by 1' by 2' hole to put the fish carcusses in so got a little exercise there. Was going to go swimming but the Water is just too dang cold for me.

Stepped on the scale yesterday and another pound is gone...now at 39 lost and looking forward to hitting my mini goal of 40. Geesh if I can't eat that should happen soon huh? lol. Amazing how the junk will go down no problem though UGH. I had French Onion Soup last night for dinner and that went down so smoooooothly. Other than that soup I'm so tired of Soups and Protein Shakes YUCK.

Speaking of....when you do pb or throw up...is that the protocol? Drinking liquids for a day or so? I have to ask my doc when I go again in June but, in the meantime I figured I'd run it by you folks :(

My bike is looking good....I keep going back and forth with the size of the thing. I sat on it and it just seems so huge it kinda scares me. Afterall I trained on something thats almost the equivalent of a moped lol. 125 to 750 is quite the change I think. Hubby did an awesome job painting it though and I need to find some cool decals or logos for it. Since the color is purple/green changing I was thinking of putting a pixie or angel on it but, then again if we go to sell the thing later it might be harder to sell. If I find something neutral that snaps my carrot maybe I'll get that lol. So finicky aren't I?

Well, I should be doing laundry but, I don't wanna. I should be cleaning this sty of a house but, I don't wanna. 3 day weekend blew by so fast! man I need a vacation!

check in later to see how you're all doing. Happy Memorial day....Ohhhh yes, I picked up some great patriotic things at the Chrismas Tree Shop too. (Oh and Eileen I would of painted my bike red/white/blue but the frame was painted green by the previous owner and just too hard to change that color. UGH. )

Happy Memorial Day, and thank a service man or woman for their sacrifice!

I am back from Kansas...we just worked puzzles and chatted like normal. Until 5 minutes before we were leaving...then my aunt put some paperwork under my sister's nose, showed her the "fine print" that said she had right of survivorship on the checking account, etc., but sis did good and only said "okay." We are not allowed to discuss the estate with her, those are the rules per our attorney. Besides, Mr. Lawyer asked for records on a bunch of accounts, not just that one. Anywho, we decorated grandma's grave, went to church to represent the family when my grandma's and mom's names were called out (oh, where was dear auntie? not there...) and we did it all without cracking. Now, we'll follow through on making sure grandma's wishes are carried out.

Betty, how 'bout those Mavs? The game was a welcome distraction last night!

Donna, I am proud of you for being strong and not bailing out your DS. You probably helped him more by doing that than anything else, as you know. I am sorry he is suffering, but I know it is necessary in order for him to get well. I am really sorry you are having to go through this.

Pat, fantastic garden and yard! I love the pictures, and the little flower cart!

Eileen, how's it going? Sorry TOM is coming every 2 weeks...what a bummer! I am a chocolate lover, too. The craving for it kinda comes in spells...

Tomorrow I am going to donate blood (I was supposed to do it last week, but rescheduled), and take DD to grocery to buy her ingredients to make her menu for movie night Wednesday. She wants to learn to cook, and I told her I'd start teaching her some stuff.

She started voice lessons last week, once a week for an hour...we'll try that for the summer...this week we don't have any swim lessons. They start next week. DH starts teaching summer school next week also.

Well, I'll catch up on stuff and check back in...what's all this about trolls and such? I'm pretty sure we've been visited by trolls on the boards before, wouldn't you think? Thankfully, I don't think they've been here on our thread.

I'm so glad to be home!

Hugs, Cindy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY !!!

:happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2:

Pat COOL pictures. Bet your place is breathtaking. Love the tart cart :)

Donna, sorry about your visit. I know what you mean about the drinking, I have 2 brothers who are alcoholics (my dad was one too). Its really something they need to do for themselves (sadly). How is your Dad, what did the hospital say?

Sherry, the band is wacky LOL !!! Congrats on the 39 lbs WHOOT!!!! The reason people do liquids after they have a rough pb is because the esphogus is usually irritated. I get food stuck alot but thats because I go to fast. If your having a hard time you might want to wait to get another fill....only you can tell. I was supposed to get one this past week but I'm waiting until June 16th... I'm afraid of going to tight too.

Cindy, sorry your aunt is making things ugly. Its rough enough when some one you love passes and yet to put up with that crap just sucks. No tickets ??? just kidding :D Voice lessons........ how cool !!!!! you should be proud. I wish folks would use their time to support than to call each other names...it really is sad (on the troll thread and such).

We went swimming today, Water was chili but it warm up and you got used to it after a while LOLOL !!!!

Oh well...good night folks. Have a great evening and well, we'll be back to the grind tomorrow.

Hugs and :kiss2:

So it's not just me going through all this crapola with my band? Cripe I thought I did something wrong. The throwing up is scaring me though. I just can't see getting a fill when I haven't gotten down keeping food down daily. I can't even believe fish with no breading and having extra margarine on it would get so stuck. It was GROSS!

Here my friend is at my house, asking me all kinds of questions about the band because she's seriously considering getting it and I'm at the thrown ready to blow. I actually closed the bathroom window so she wouldn't hear me. I didn't think I ate too fast and I KNOW I didn't eat too much but, that sliming makes your gut get so full gosh!

Hey y'all!

Well, we rode the harleys down to the fair, and had a great time! This is the first time I was there and I was amazed! It is so cool!

Beanie - I looked for you all day! Among the hundreds of other folks!:)

Sherry - Our bands are finiky bitches! One day I can eat a bunch of something and the next day I can't eat any of it. Yup, everytime I eat too fast I pay for it!

Cindy - Glad you are back home and safely tucked in. lol Don't worry, things should work out in the end!

Well, just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing, catch you all later! My feet is tired, I'm going to prop them up!:D :nono: :D

Morning Y'all,

Does anybody want to go to work for me today? (Yawn, rub eyes, grab my coffee) I am really tired, and I could use a day at home! Come on now, isn't there someone????:):D :nono:

Well, I guess I just have to go get dressed and go! UGH!

Later!