Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surprise! ;-) I'm still hanging out here, just having a busy end-of-the-school year!

It IS the official last day of school for the 2005-2006 school year! We were all singing "Schoool's out for summer" as we walked (bounced!) down the steps to the parking lot.

I'm leaving for Kansas (can we say AWKWARD?) tomorrow morning to go to my grandma's (may she rest in peace) house and my aunt and one of my cousins will be there. We can't talk :speechles about anything, since we are represented by an attorney now, and my aunt knows it, too. :omg: Still, we must go decorate the graves; it's done that way in Kansas. I'll be back late Monday night.

Kat, you and DH are in my prayers

Eileen, Beanie, Pat, Betty, Darcy, Donna, Mary, Patty, and everyone else: please know I am thinking of you and will be much more in touch now that I have some space to relax. Let's hear it for summer!

Hugs, Cindy :cake:

Good Morning,

Ahhh finally I can do personals and read up :biggrin1:

Cindy have a wonderful trip (well the best you can) no speeding tickets now :peep: and lucky ducky you...no school.

Betty hope your team won :cake:

Patty, are you off for the summer too? Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your tv show. No trip to disney? Happy belated to your boys :cake:

Pat thats really sad about your friend ...sorry. So your a workin woman this week...keepin ya on yer toes huh. I feel your pain :) I haven't planted anything because I have 0 time to keep up with it but I will plant a whole shit load of tomatoes in our garden...gotta make brushetta ya know. I usually plant grape tomatoes and some early girls or beef steak.

Darcy have a wonderful weekend and whooot to you for the exercise...do some for me will yah :smash:

Mary I'm glad your feeling better (sinus'). Your ex SIL sounds like a winner for sure. She needs to get a job or find something to do b/c she's got to much time on her hands to be messin in your life. WTF...can't stand people like that. Try to have a good weekend and whhhoooot for the kids no school :wacko:

Beanie, my boss is in that week so we'll have to play it by ear..maybe we could do a dinner one night? lets see. Have fun at the faire and D&B's.

I have a load of cleaning today but will take DD to see Over The Hedge this afternoon. I'm just gonna have a slow weekend if ya know what I mean.

Hope everyone has some great BBQ's and creates some great memories this weekend.

Sherry, Dianne, Donna, Tammy, Ira, Zan where are you guys.... I really miss yah.

Mostly, please remember those in the military (now and then) who gave their lives so that we can live freely....God Bless Them !!!

It's a glorious Saturday Morning! Cool and Overcast.

I'm in my pj's and haven't made coffee yet. My plan for today is to take one of the gals from work to find italian charms. Many weeks ago she admired my Bracelet so I bid on a starter bracelet on ebay and surprised her one day. Her name is Dao and she is my Vietnamese translator and she is the sweetest grandma around. She is determined to fill her bracelet in like 1 day, and I tried to explained to her that half the fun of these charm bracelets is getting them for special occasions. So, sometime this morning I will take her to one of my fave stores and freak her out with the thousands of choices.

Eileen: Whats a weekend without Disney? Of course I plan to make a visit, even if it kills me! The boys and I are committed to editing another chapter of my friends book. We are working on "Bugs Land" in the Californina Adventure park. A few years ago Kendra wrote "the Disneyland Detective" and sometime this year will be turning in another book all about the other Ca park. Folks who help edit get a first edition copy.... but thats not really why we wanted to help. Teaching my kids about reaching out, giving back means the world to me. We need more door monitors and kind souls on the planet. And I have 4 gems to send out one day!

Well, gotta get off my arse..... luv ya!

PS: My school lets out June 23rd.... thats 19 more working days -- :grouphug:

I am getting ready for bed, but had to check out LBT! I finally got a little posting done on some of the threads. I miss that so much, and miss this thread more than I can say.

Today was a great day, worked some this morning, then we went over to the Harley celebration. I spent my $300 today! I got some new Harley shirts, some new mirrors for my bike, and some other odds and ends. Then we came home and kicked back by the pool with some drinks. I felt like I was on vacation!:grouphug: :o:)

Tomorrow we have a graduation dinner, then a party at the neighbors house, so no cooking for me!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I still haven't got all the posts read, so bear with me!

Cindy I do have to say that that Southwest Airline commerical where school is getting out and the one lady teacher is letting it all hang out reminds me of you! Pure excitement on the year ending!:D :D :D

Eileen - Yes, the Mav's won! It is now tied up, they will play again tomorrow. Let's see, the graduation dinner, the party, the Nascar race, and the Mav's game, I guess my day will be full.

I'm tired now, I'll catch y'all later!

Good Morning :grouphug:

Hi Betty, good to see you. Sounds like you had a really fun day shopping and biking...good for you. Its amazing how a full time job can really leave you with 0 time for yourself or others. Hang in there !!

Patty your such a good soul. Your son's are blessed to have you for their Mom. Have fun at disney, wish I could go with you. Haven't seen disney since 1971 lol.

I took DD to see Over The Hedge yesterday... VERY CUTE!!!! Makes it more funny when you know who the characters really are. Bruce Willis and William Schatner to name 2.

Getting old stinks.... I had TOM 14 days ago and poof, I got it again yesterday, exactly 2 weeks apart. That explains the wanting to eat (and I did) like a pig these past 2 days.

Well girlies, ttyl.

Love you all.

Hi ALL...

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Pat... I'm so sorry about your friend. (((Hugs))) I'm terrible about going to funerals... I'm such an emotional person that it's almost impossible for me to remain "together". Working with Hospice patients nearly pushed me right over the edge... I was in a constant state of grieving. Sounds like you really have your plate full right now... glad you checked in and hope your pool is ready for you to float around in the cool Water with your screwdriver soon! Flowers... let me tell ya...living in a state were nearly everything is an annual sucks...lol. I say that I am not going to buy flowers every year but I just can't help myself! BS??? I didn't see any of that... I have my rose colored LBT glasses on... they work great and they keep me out of trouble! :grouphug:

Betty... You must be leaving a smoke trail for as fast as you are moving from one thing to the next! I'm glad you got to relax by the pool... the mind and body need a zen moment every once in awhile to stay healthy! I'm soooo not a sports minded gal... although I loved watching the Tour de France... and I enjoy watching the Packer's. I'm lucky that my hubby isn't a big sports fanatic... we are nicely matched. :o

Cindy... YAY for the end of the school year arriving but I'm so sorry that you have to share that excitement with an uncomfortable family situation. Try and have a good and safe trip... I sure miss seeing your posts so I'll look forward to your return!

Eileen... I'm not sure what is wrong with me... I normally HATE exercise... I actually think it's the socialization that I am loving and the exercise just happens to be a part of that. :) Mmmmmm... I loooovvvveeeee tomatoes!!!! I could just sit in the middle of the plants and eat them while they are warmed from the sun... Yum! My DD wants to see Over the Hedge... how was it????

PAtty... Hey???? What's that sound???? Ohhhhhh...it's CURVES callin your name. :D Italian charms... Hmmm... I may have to check into that on eBay... sounds like fun! You really are a fantastic parent and teacher and I imagine you make a big difference in many children's lives. :D Have fun shopping!

Mary... Have you ever heard that song by the Dixie Chicks about "Earl"???? IMHO it's a must hear for any woman having a tough time with an Ex. :D Just hang on and let the little stuff go... save all of your energy for the big stuff... you are going to need it! (((Hugs)))

We had a great time at the cabin... it was beautiful... green... and my sister and her family finally were up there as well! We did a lot of work around the cabin but with lots of family time in between. We took a long and beautiful bike ride on Saturday morning... Ahhhhh...the air smelled wonderful and the temp was perfect! It felt like I had a bike seat lodged up my arse for hours afterwards but it was still worth it...lol. We're headed out on the boat today to do a little fishing... it's supposed to be hot and humid so that is the best place to be!

TTFN...

Hello everyone, Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful day out there today! Yesterday we opened the pool, added more Water and shocked it. Today the solar cover is on. I'm hoping we can hope in sometime next week. THEN maybe I'll get some needed exercise. Gosh, I'm so bad with that. I know better, I know it's going to help me lose the weight but, do I do it....nooooo :faint: Why don't I learn? :help: I've been craving going to the Christmas Tree shop too. I hear they have lots of Americana stuff there right now and you know me by now :) Just gotta love that USA and our beautiful flag. This is one of my favorite holidays because it reminds people of what our fine men and women in the military and their families have done for us. We're free because some gave everything they had.:usa: :usa2:

Motorcycle news: My side covers finally came in and DH painted those and the rear panel on my seat to match the newly painted gas tank. Man...they look sweet. It's a paint that changes color depending on where you look at it it can be green or purple. The previous owner had hand painted everything green. (bleck!) Well this purple/green colorchanging stuff looks great with the green frame. Now the green frame looks like hell though paint job wise lol. The rest looks so new. Well I sat on the dang thing yesterday and man oh man.....that thing is heavy :D I can honestly say it's intimidating after being on a 125 to learn. The teachers say don't get yourself anything smaller than a 500 because you'll want to trade it in before the season ends. My friend has a 250 and she said it's true. Her bike has only 1000 miles on it and she said she wanted a bigger bike over a season ago. She said within a few months she wanted a bigger bike but, didn't get it. Well......don't I wish I could buy hers from her and have her get the bigger bike. UGH. I just think I need more riding experience before getting on this bigger, faster bike. Can you feel my nerves yet? lol Betty and Ann.....I'm looking for some help here :D Anywho....the bike looks sharp, DH has to get one of the cylinders to work better...it had been sitting for a while...then it can go on the road. In the meantime I need to look for decals to put on the tank.

I've really missed you folks. I've been able to read postings but, posting personals I haven't done in a while. Please forgive me for that. Seems to be so many of us now that it's hard to keep it all straight lol. Lets see how I can do and how far the advanced peeking lets me get hahaha.

Darcy - I think it's great that you're trying out new gyms. I've joined Curves but, so far the only exercise I've done the past month is paying the monthly fee lol. Gosh...once you skip a day it's sooo easy not to go anymore. I would love a gym that has circuit training as well as cardio..treadmills, (stair masters after more weight came off, right now my knees say no), ski machines etc. I used to love aerobics but, seeing those chicks in those thong things just reminds us chunkies that we aren't a part of the "elite physique" group. So depressing so I don't go. Koodos to you though for doing it. I'm hoping some of the Umfff rubs off on me soon. You're cabin sounds so peaceful...a great place to regroup yourself and appreciate nature. That's so awesome!

Eileen - Glad you and DD enjoyed the movie. DH, DS and I went to see the new Xmen movie on Friday night. That was a great movie. I didn't read the comics but to hear my son and DH talking about them was fun. It's nice when they FINALLY have something in common and instead of pushing each others buttons they actually have fun talking. I know they are when we're walking to the car and I get squeezed out because my son had a tendency to cross out in front of me when he's talking lol. It's rather comical and I remind them HEY I'm here ya know? lol I really do enjoy seeing them interact that way....now when they argue I feel like a referee UGH. Now as far as Aunt Flo twice in one month...oh lordy can you say YUCK! I so don't even want it around anymore lol. I keep saying...I don't need this anymore, no more babies for me so go away lol It doesn't work though lol. Hope your chocolate cravings go away. Have you tried substitues for it like sugar free chocolate...so many of those around and most taste great. The reese Peanut Butter cups are great and so are the turtles :) Not that I've tried them heh heh :D:o

Betty - Sounds like you had alot of fun spending your winnings at Harley. Thats awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed that and were able to find things you wanted :) Sorry you've been so busy with work. I so hear you on that. I'll be working either tonight or tomorrow at home as well. So much to do and so much pulling me away from my own work at work. I have 3 new employees that all need my attention, one of which I didn't interview and let me tell ya.....:notagree on the retention of training and how she moves. She is already soooooooooo sloooooooooow. I'm going to go nuts. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her because we have a 90 day probationary period and with this account I just can't afford to have someone that goes half the pace I need or else, you guessed it, I have to pick up the slack which means I'm working weekends to do it. Nooooooooo I don't wanna have to do that. I don't get paid enough for that. Anyway....sounds like you're enjoying your work too and that's great.

Patty - I totally admire the relationship you have with your boys. They are so lucky to have a mom like you and believe me....they'll always remember it as they are growing up too. They will be protecting mom and watching over her for years to come. Man, I'd love to live so close to Disney. Doesn't it just keep you young at heart? Are your boys hoping to work there some day? Also, great job with your band process. Sounds like you're on your way to a date. Anything more yet?

Cindy - Wahooooo school is out for you. Congrats! My son doesn't get out of school until June 23rd or so. When does school start in your area? They start just after labor day here. I hope can enjoy part of your trip at least too. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing summer :)

Pat - I can so picture you sitting by the water in a lounger, sipping your screwdriver, getting a tan and flipping through a magazine :D I hope your work week went well. Is the de-preggo employee coming back? Of course they don't tell you that until their maturnity leave is up anyway right? lol I have 3 newbies that started this week. Ohhhh my I'm sure you understand where I'm coming through. Great to have the help but getting to the point of being up and running on their own does take a while for sure. Sometimes I just want CALGON to take me away hahaha. On the crazy girl in your son's life...God bless you. It's just so hard to have to sit back and watch the mess sometimes. I can see where it would be frustrating. Hopefully it will all work out in the end. Flowers - I'm so jealous. I have no desire to work in the gardens and this house of mine would be beautiful with them. After working 45-60 hours a week it's the last thing on my mind...being on my knees planting flowers and weeding. I can think of better things to do on my knees.....:omg: did I just say that! Yes doc I got my exercise in....ohhhh my bad lol

Mary - Man you have a SIL from hell. Amazing how people can be. I was very fortunate during my divorce in that my SILs and MIL as upset as they were, they understood why it happened and they still love me and talk to me. My MIL cries all the time because she misses me and still tells my family that when she sees them out and about. She tells them I was always a great DIL and that she loves me very much. My SIL I do see once in a while, they still invite me to their woman parties even though my ex's wife is also invited. They say I'm still their SIL and friend and they want me there. Anyway, I do hope it all works out for you and things get better for you and STBXDH as far as working out the visitations etc. He's probably still dumbstruck that this is even happening to HIM. They never think it was at least partly their fault.:grouphug:

Bean - I hope you're having fun with your nephew. I haven't been to Dave and Busters in quite some time. DH and I owe my son a trip there for his great report card. We just haven't gotten there yet. I'm not a video game person so it's not the most fun for me. Although the D&B we have here is connected to a mall so I can walk around while they play games. They do have a great chicken Ceasar salad though :) How are things going with your restriction? Speaking of....I go for a fill in June and I'm just not sure if I should get one. I've thrown up too much for my liking. Of course....it's my fault. Too big of a bite, ate too fast etc...but, man, I barely get anything in. Last night 3 very tiny pieces of steak and I had to stop and do a dance. After that went down...it was smooth sailing. Weird!

Well thats as far as the advanced mode will let me go lol. Has anyone heard from Kelly and how she and her family are doing? I hope she's doing well....I do miss her.

Dianne, Anne, Zan, Donna, Becky....hope you're all doing well.

Off to help DH...he's working on my bike again lol. He sooo wants me out there on it. Oh my. I'm off to find decals for it and maybe just maybe convince him to go to the Christmas tree shop with me. Hmmm I'll have to tell him we can make a stop at the fishing store hahahha.

Hugs and....THANK YOU all you wonderful Veterans for all you've done! You and your families are in my thoughts in prayers. God Bless You!

Man .....that post was long hahaha. Sorry for hogging the pages. See what happens when this gal catches up lol.

I'm cleaning house, watching informercials, laundry, dishes and generally goofing off!

Eileen: 2 monthlys in 1 month? whats up with that! Only stress could make that happen.... are you OK honey? And reach for the sugar-free chocolate, Reese's has one, it's fabulous, so listen to me & Sherry.

Darcy: I want to go back to Curves, it's never open. Closed 2-3:30 daily(when I get off work) and no sunday hrs.... wonder if they are open Memorial day? I promise to do better.

Pat: Need pictures of everything you bought! Missed ya girlie.

Sherry: Your ticker says you've lost 38lbs. How wonderful it that? Can I be like you? No news on bandland yet, you all will be the first to know, I promise.

Oh, the dryer stopped.... gotta fold! Bye!

Hi everyone! Sorry that I've been MIA for so long. I'm actually in New Hampshire on a short vacation with DH and the kids. We're visiting friends here. I'll catch up with personals later, but I've been thinking of everyone and wanted to stop in and say howdy. Have a great holiday tomorrow! :D

HI ya all ~ just popped in to look at something on line but could not forget my LBT family.

Sat I finished painting the kitchen Cabinets. The kids were running in and out ~ I broke down and bought them Water guns so they got wet while I was working.

Sat eveing Dad comes over and said he really wanted the kids.. Yeah right he never called to ask for them. Anyway he gave me $50.00 to take them to the carnival that is in town and that is what I did today. Breakfast and the Grand Prix for those kiddie karts. Then some rides .. The kids had a blast and I am glad that they had fun. We were suppose to go camping with my brother afterwards but I ran out of energy and just wanted to hang out here at home and do laundry.

So far Non eventful weekend which is good for me and the kids.

I will stop in tommorrow and do personals... See ya all

Happy Memorial Day

Good Mornin :biggrin1:

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend. I gotta get some pictures of those bunnie because they are sooooo cute and they are hoppin all over the front of my yard. They are as big as if you cupped your hand *giggle*

I ate way to much dessert last night at a bbq...lordy can you say oink?

Darcy, hope you had fun fishing. If your like me you probably packed a poop load of sun screen. How's the butt today? I was gonna wait until I lost more weight to buy a bike but I don't think I'm gonna wait. I love bike riding and wtf, why should I wait....hope they make em strong LOL.

Sherry, good to see you girl. Gee we thought you feel off the lbt wagon and was never comming back (jk). :) Hope you had fun at the christmas tree shop, I love that place too....hey? how come you didn't paint yer bike red/white/blue? that would have been neet huh. I agree, don't get a bike to powerful....learn first.

Patty........those sf chocolates only leave me eating 2x as more calories b/c they aren't satisfying to me...and I get wicked gas from the sugar alcohols. What I need to do is go cold turkey and leave the crap alone....period! Speaking of periods...I think the stress of my DH's party being over is what made my period come again....this sucks lol :( when do the boys come home?

Dianne????????? speaking of parties, how did you manage with DH's party?

Annie Bananie..... have a safe trip home and tell us all about your vacation when you get home. We missed you.

Mary, sounds like fun....waterguns and rides :huggies:

Well I'm gonna go get me some grub (non-chocolate) and I'll talk to you all later.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY !!

Good Morning!

Well, I still haven't gotten all the way back to read all the posts, but I read todays!:(:)

Yesterday we had a graduation dinner to go to, then a party an hour after we got home! I had a great time at both, but I ate way too much of all the wrong stuff. I have to get my butt back in gear here! I had a lot of Pat's famous drinks too!

Eileen - Glad you got to go to the movies! I can't remember the last time I went to the movies, we just wait for them to come on pay per view.:) The full time job isn't exactly all that keeps me busy, I am still doing the contract work that I signed on for, so when I get home from the full time work, I have hours more to do on that job. Then supper, dishes, etc. Working two jobs is rough!

Sherry - I can't tell you much about the sizes of the bikes, I got my big bike right off the bat, and that is what I started with. I only rode a small bike for a couple of days during the traing course. You bike sounds like it is going to be really sharp, I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Patty - It sounds like you are a great mother, and your boys sound like they are great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a quick date for you.

Darcy - I say the same thing every year, I am not buying flowers! I end up buying them anyway, although I have started buying more of the prenials (?) and it's nice not to have to plant so many every year. Hey, I want to be in that Tomato patch with you and a big old salt shaker! I love them hot out of the patch! MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mary - You are becommng the regular house fixer upper! I bet you cabinets are looking good. Glad you got to take the kids to the fair.

Anne - Don't worry about us, just have yourself a fun time!

Cindy - Glad you made it to the last day of school!

Well, I am going to post a few to the boards, then get my bunns busy here in the house. I have laundry to do today, and some cleaning, but I plan on getting in some me time today too. I'll be back later!

Have a great one y'all!

Betty :kiss2: :( :kiss2:

Dang gum it, the bunnies are gone, they've all hopped away with Mama... phooie.

DD and I got to watch a huge deer eat my plants in my front yard this morning LOL, she was beautiful.