Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck, Patty. No need to relive the whole thing for us. We just know. God gave your son a special angel for a mom.

I love your ring, Eileen! Have fun at Marshall Tucker!

Donna, sorry about your DH's back...bummer.

Ya'll are the best...thanks for just letting me hit and miss with you...I only have a few minutes here and there, and yes, I am still talking to lawyers and reading wills. Sheesh! Wouldn't it be nice if people just played fair to start with? I can't believe I have to hire a lawyer to pressure my mom's sister (my aunt) to play nice. It's sad, really.

On a happier note, I was able to change my ticker today...I've been at 228 or less for 5 days now, so that's my criteria to change it. Whoohoo!

Love you all, Cindy

Hi Kids,

Finally boss man is gone whhhhhhhhhhoooohoooooo *wiggling in my seat*

Patty I'm sooooooooo sorry you have to deal with this all by yourself, its rough enough to have a child with needs but to go through it alone while your so called partner (expartner) just sits there on his lazy ass, is just heart breaking... shame shame on him. You know one day when he realized what an ass*ole he's been, its gonna be to late because the kids will remember what he's done. Please let us know how Lewis makes out at the doctors, we'll be praying for him and you :Banane13:

Anne dear, if I fling one of my grannie panties at those poor souls, I'll knock them clean off the stage, don'tcha know and my girls are not about to sit the night on my lap, so no bra or panty slinging for me :Banane11:

Kat, I'm glad your SIL has knocked off her competition crap for a while, enuf is enuf eh. Maybe you should wave a bag of chips in her face the next time she starts in (hehehehehe sorry hehehehe evil grin... WELL?) lol.

Diane have fun shopping for a bathing suit :Banane45: DH's party is next saturday, the 20th... I'm gonna have to buy new underware for myself b/c all mine have skid marks from my nerves working over time (((now ain't that a purdy visual))) just kidding. I am a nervous wreck. I have about 50 coming.... heeeeehawww heeeeeeeeehawww !!!

Mary, I dunno.... your making me proud lately :woot: YOU GO GIRL !!! tell that knucklehead off and his relatives ROFMFAO.... I think you ARE a jersey girl at heart, you just don't know it LOL Headlines schmedlines... I wanna get a picture of myself with the lead singer (almost wrote sinner...geeeze) :) naaaah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Donna, your ride sounds beautiful, i'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait until its warm enuf here to go swimming.

Well kids, I have to run to a different building... okay waddle..all the same in my world.... so I'll see you later.

It's THURSDAY - and I am halfway through... Can you tell I am anxious for the weekend?

Mary - Yep - DH was fishing... What a jerk. So, who gets the insurance money on the car he wrecked? You, I hope. Hope you are feeling a little better. That meat is tricky stuff.

Eileenie - Did DH ever notice the ring? And wow - doesn't it make you feel old to see the band looking like that? It does me... Remember when they were all young and you might have liked to knock a little off of one of them? And now, all you want is a PICTURE. *sigh* Ah, the good old days!

Anne - have you recovered from your fill trauma? Sorry it was so dramatic.

Kat - Congrats on the goal! Color me envious! I would LOVE to be within 100 lbs of goal... but I continue at my snails pace.. eating lots of the things that I love - so I guess I can't complain. :] Oh - and it's amazing how magnanimous the competitive people get when they fall behind... haha. Hope you are both doing great!

Dianne - Your party sounds like fun. I hope your DH really is surprised. It will be so much cooler if he is... Good luck finding a suit. I hate shopping for those worse than anything else. *shudder*

Donna - Your bike ride sounds like fun. I know what you mean about fighting it... and then wondering why. Don't you get the added benefit of that feeling of accomplishment? I surely do.

Patty - HUGS! I am thinking good thoughts for Lewis's little heart. I hope all is well. Not sure about the pig valve. I would study up on the rejection rates. It might be wiser to wait for a human donor. Hopefully that's a decision you won't have to make for another little while... Every day is another opportunity for a medical miracle cure. (((((hugs!))))) Anne - I call Shotgun! I will throw rotten veggies at him after he's down.

Cindy - Congrats on the scale moving... it moved for me, today too. YaHoo!!! 315 - well, 314.8 - but I am not going to get all excited about 2/10ths of a pound that will be back on the scale tomorrow, anyway... I don't change my ticker until my DOC's scale says a magic number. So, I wait until June 1 - or until I get another fill, whichever comes first. **And just sit back for a minute - and imagine how the world would be, if EVERYBODY played fair and nice....

Well - My big excitement is that I did finally break the 316 barrier. DH wanted a day of rest yesterday - and they moved my desk yesterday, so I was late getting home, anyway. We go back tonight - and I have to do abdominals - because Just ONE night without them and I have some back stiffness... ICK.

That's all that's happening in the World of Irene.

Betty? Pat? Bueller? I hope everybody is doing great.

Hugs all round!

Hi Ladies...

Patty... ((((Hugs)))) You are a strong lady and a fantastic Mom. I can't imagine what it is like having your baby be sick... I feel very lucky that so far I have been spared that.

Sorry for the absence... My sister called me on Sunday and told me our Mom was coming for a visit on MONDAY and that they would be stay with me!!!! OMIGOD... talk about going into a panic! Needless to say is was a frantic rush to prepare for company. THey left this morning and it was a nice visit but I'm totally spent. I'll have to try and catch up on personals later... a nice loooooonnnngggg hot bath awaits! Oh... the weather is crap right now... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr TTFN

Anne... go get the hummer! I'm sure we can find Patty's STBEH ... Just you and me, Thelma and Louise hunting for that sack of Sh*t. LOL

Patty: All kidding aside. I am so sorry you have this pain in your life. Your son is sooo lucky to have you! Be strong for him and let us be strong for you....

BIG ((((((HUGS)))))))

Kisses,

:hug::clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

YAY... CINDY......

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SV!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just a quickie..... look at the picture of the marshall tucker band..... why does it look like the guy in the middle is wearing his balls on his chin???

Is it just me?

Crap Eilene, I just laughed so hard I think my band popped off! Hmm... maybe you can ask him about his severe case of neck ballsitis tomorrow night while you're cuddling. You know... after. LMAO!

Hi everyone, can't do personals or even chat but, wanted to let you know I'm alive and kickin heh heh.

Congrats on the shrinking Cindy! Hugs to everyone....be back tomorrow for personals. Thinking of you...hope you're all well and shrinking (like Cindy :Banane13: )

Patty, just wanted to stop in to let you know I am hoping your little guys Dr. visit went well, and that you get a good report back. Don't spend too much time worrying over why your ex was so absent...there is usually no figuring it out. But I do know the feeling you describe. When I divorced, my Mom ask me once if I got lonely. I thought about it that night, and finally realized that while I was physically alone, I didn't feel nearly as lonely as I had when I was married and being shut out, or forgot about. Being with someone, does not take away the loneliness you feel when it isn't the right someone. Just that realization made a big difference in my life, I revelled in the new life I was building for my DD and I. I knew the people I chose to spend time with were worthy of my time, the ex was not. He was not worth the energy I spent trying to figure out the why's, or the energy it took being mad at him. Don't get me wrong....I totally understood the fresh flowers thing!! I had a completely different take on them than some others, I didn't see them as trying to make him jealous...I saw them as a "see what you lost a$$hole!!" And to me that said YOU have begun to realize your own worth, and just wanted to rub his stinkin' nose in it a bit!! Always remember, the best revenge is a life well lived, and being happy. Let us know what you hear from the Dr. We'll be waiting!

Kat

Well put Kat! I thought I was reading about myself while reading your post. I can honestly say the mostly lonely time in my life was the last 5 or so years I stayed with my ex. To barely be acknowledged except when something went wrong he seemed to remember my name, to watch him come home late from work and hug, kiss and play with our son yet not a hug or kiss for me, unless he was in the mood for something, was truly aweful. Time after time over the past year I had tried to warn him what was about to happen. I asked him to come home for a family dinner at least once a week. I understood how much pressure work was and how he so badly wanted to succeed but, somewhere I needed to know we were ok. He never did come home early. Instead he bought me jewelry. He gave me the most beautiful 3 diamond ring, oh you know the past, present, future thing, a tennis Bracelet, earrings etc. It slowly proved to me this man didn't know me...I'm so not like that and so low maintenance. I didn't want diamonds I wanted hugs...priceless hugs. I wanted my hand held while we went shopping instead when I reached out he'd make a weird face and pretend it was a joke that I had cooties or something. I left him a card that January, one of those mountain cards and the title was "Just touch me", I sent him songs "tell her that you love her" and Kenny Rogers song that went "buy me a rose, hold open the door" (can't remember the name). It was so blantant what I wanted and needed from him. He never cheated, he worked hard but, he couldn't show me he loved me I guess. One Monday, he was working late again, I called him and said please come home for dinner. He said he had to work. I finally got up the gonads to say I didn't think he loved me anymore. He said "thats what you think?" I said yes that's what I feel. Told him you won't come home, you barely talk to me when you do, instead after our son goes to bed, you sit at the kitchen table eating a snack and reading and if I talk to you you roll your eyes at me. All I've asked if for you to spend at least one night home with me. I got asked "Why is that so important to you? Why can't you just let it go?" I couldn't believe it. My heart sunk it's lowest point right with those words. I told him forget it, hung up and cried the hardest cry I ever did in my life. When I got up off the floor, I knew I was done. I felt like I didn't have a heart left and I knew at that point with no doubt, I was better off alone. I needed to be so I could get back to being me. I barely spoke to him for the rest of the week and when he came home from work on Friday, I told him I was done. He asked why? Why would I ruin our family, my son's life...why was I doing this? The man had no clue...paaalease! He threw in my face the ring that cost him over $5000. I told him it would of been cheaper for him to hug me lol. I told him that ring meant nothing to me except money for my son's college as I took it off and placed it in a drawer. (of course I moved it after so he couldn't take it lol) I slept on the couch for a month until he finally moved out. He never realized what he had done until it was too late. After one of his counseling sessions he called me and said, he had kept that card I mentioned and only now realized I'd been telling him all along. He was crying and was a broken man. I did feel bad that he was in such pain but, all it did was remind me of what I lived all those years while he barely noticed. So I didn't feel guilty. I just told him..yeap I tried to tell you for years. He asked if there was any chance and I told him it's far too late, my heart had nothing left. I actually told him to learn from it and to not make the same mistake when he met another woman. After he moved out, I can't even tell you how much better I was. My friends were amazed at how happy I was and never cried when I told them my marriage was over. He sent me roses at work trying to win me over but, my best friend & her husband sent roses the same day telling me they were there for me. I gave the roses from my ex away. I had to, what good were they, I looked at them as way too late. Anywho....things certainly have a way of working out. By letting go this guy I was with for 20 years (5 before marriage) I was able to meet a man that holds my hand every time he has the chance, tells me every day he loves me and how much he enjoys spending time with me, cooks for me, helps me clean and takes such good care of me and my son when we need it. Sure we have our moments like any couple but, those are far and few between. He's not perfect, yeap he leaves his clothes on the floor and baseball hat on the kitchen table, but, I'll take those things and pick them up because I love it when we're watching tv and he says "pssssst, did I tell you I love you today?" while smiling at me.

Patty....your day will come my friend. One door never closes without another opening.

(brother I'm sorry I spilled my guts. Didn't realize it until ready to hit send. I just know it can help someone sometimes to see life isn't over when your marriage is.) Love ya! TGIF yippeeeeee

Geeze ladies, what heart warming stories. The song "I will survive" sure does come to mind right now. Thanks for sharing them. I'm so sorry you all had to go thru that but boy...lookie at you now...stronger than ever. Your so right Sherry, where one door closes, another opens (He promised didn't He).

Good Morning,

I'm going into work a wee bit late today, I have errands to run and won't be able to do it tonight soooooooo *evil grin*

Whatcha all doing this weekend? Other than the mothers day running to my MIL and to my Mom, I'll be cooking and cleaning, basically doing the regular stuff the weekends bring.

Catch you all later taters :biggrin1:

Good Morning!

Wow, I missed a lot! What touching stories! I am still running around like a chicken with their head cut off, hopefully soon things will get back to normal. I miss being here all the time.

Eileen - I love your ring! I agree, get the necklace and earrings to go with it. When you get tired of if, you can just send it to me!:heh: :heh: :heh:

Cindy - Good job with the w/l! I seem to lose and gain the same 5 pounds all the time, it's my own fault, I haven't done any exercising for so long, I can't remember the last time.:help:

Patty - My heart goes out to you, I know how hard it must be for you to go through things like that all alone. Just know that all of us here are there with you, holding your hand. Keep us posted!

Pat - Missy, you are away from here almost as much as me, hope things are ok with you!:confused:

Sherry - Good things come to those who wait, sounds like you met your prince!

Donna - Send some of that energy to me! I could use some right about now! Congrats on the bike ride, I always feel better after I do it, it's just getting my bunns going!:confused:

Dianne - I'll have a pina colada (?) made with fresh pineapple and ice cream. Yup, that sounds real good!:D :D :D Have fun shopping for the bathing suit! I hope you find a great one!

Beannie - I'll second that, I can't wait for the weekend either. I am ready, ready, ready!

Darcy - Hope you had a good time with your Mom. It's always a lot of work to prepare for company, but so worth it when it's done.

Mary - I love your attitude! Just remember you are much better than he is, and don't forget to get that insurance money if that car was in your name.:D

Kat - Way to go meeting that goal! Congrats to you!

Yikes, I am late, gotta run, try to catch up later. If I missed ya, I am sorry, don't have time to check now!