Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Howdy Folks!

Sherry - your DexH and I would NOT get along at all... I drive cars until they shake, rattle and refuse to roll. Love that your e-mail is kicking his stuff out...

Diane - good luck on the new plan. Your doctor told you you were BAD? hmmm. What - didn't you lose any weight? If fat & calories are an issue, you might try low carb for a bit. I don't have to count anything but carbs - and it works well for me - when I stick to plan. Glad to see you... don't be a stranger. Hugs!

Betty - I'm with Donna... I hope you get a chance to relax. This constant GO GO GO has to be tough. Hugs!

Donna - get a rope... we are goint to tie Betty to the couch.

Eileenie - well - shopping is ok. Have fun with that! And yes - gold stars for me - I ate low carb and I went to the gym. :] - OOOOO - that IS a pretty ring. Very Girlie. I have some earrings that match it... how jealous are you? lol!

Cindy - glad you found an attorney to help. Hope you can exticate yourself from the mire soon. We miss you. Hugs!

Wow - again - we are missing some folks. Hope everyone is well.

Well, tonight we are off to the gym again - and again, I am nibbling a low fat cheese stick. The scale stubbornly refuses to drop below 316 - but I am hoping for one of those things where suddenly it drops 2 lbs. at once. I battled for a full 25 minutes with the Evil Eliptical machine before I moved on to the bike last night - not a personal best - but a great start back after about 2 months of nothing.

Well, I am going back out to surf the rest of the threads for a bit.

Love you guys!

Hi ~ Still here and working hard.. Not feeling good today ~ Ate some meat last night and it sat in my pouch all night But managed to come up this morning and since then too.. Yuck Yuck

Anyhow - good going Eileen on the Ring - it sounds Pretty

Cindy - Good that you are another day pain free

Beanie - How did the Gym go???

Dianne - Vacations sounds like a lot of Fun. Be safe and enjoy that warm weather..

Waving HI - Betty ~ Donna - Sherry ~ Patty ~ Pat sorry if I missed some of you Chicas.

Oh yeah get this - My Ex's sister inlaw called me this am - Yes the one who interpets for him the very same one who called me in the begining and made matters worse - that one. Anyway she says that she needs to talk to me about things. Yeah whatever ~ I told her straight out I have nothing to talk to her about and do not call me AGAIN. Wow they never stop do they???

Beanie you go get that freakin eliptical and show it who's boss!! You'll break that # hang in there. My scale is stuck too :)

Mary, wtf is wrong with your ex-sil? good for you for telling her not to call... sheeeeesh. Where does she come off acting like she's in charge of your marriage? people just have to much time on their hands to be in other people's business. hang in there.

Here's a good saying "If one person tells you you're an ass, so what? But if many people tell you you're an ass, get a saddle."

Speaking of to much time on one's hands.... *blush* just today, boss is back tomorrow :)

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes - I had a really great day yesterday. DH let me sleep in and then we went out to lunch and took the kids to the zoo. Then we came home for cake and ice cream, but I didn't have any. And if you believe that, you'll believe anything! :)

I finally got my fill this morning! Patty - cover your eyes, I don't want you to read the next part and cancel your surgery... It was awful! My port is slightly tipped so they had one guy smushing my stomach down while the other guy poked me not once, not twice, but 9 times!! He only put in .5 cc's because he wants to take it really slow. I agree that we should go slow, but I'd better get a little restriction or I'm gonna be crying.

Eilene, that ring is so pretty! Really, how could anyone be expected to pass up such a good deal? :) I love Kohls.

I'll catch up on personals tonight. Hope you're all having a great hump day! :)

Oh Anne, I'm sorry you had a rough time with your fill. HUGS !! and yes, I agree, its so frustrating when your not restricted properly. Thats how I felt after begging for a fill at 3 months and not getting one until after 4 months :)

Guess who I'm going to see Friday night.... boy oh boy is it gonna be fun, I'm taking my two nasty but funny sisters.... (hope we get in trouble LOLOL) :guess

post-204862-13813133315952_thumb.jpg

Hello Hello - Oh Eileen that is going to be a good Concert. Stay out of the Headlines..:shade: :shade:

You know I belive in Karma - I believe in What goes around Comes Around.

My soon to be ex - called and guess what? Wrecked his Nissan - Oh no not not the new one he has be driving but the old one he had. Lady does not have papers or a license or Registration:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Way to go:clap2: :clap2:

Oh so he calls me with his sob story if I still have insurance on the vehicle..

Well yea Jack@SS I do.

I also told him to tell his SIL not to call me with the latest Gossip or try to be my new best friend cause I could care less what you are doing. Oh and then he says I think she wants to tell you that I found someone else. Oh really :biggrin1: Good for you.. Don't care:biggrin1: Just like you should not when I have someone else:Banane20: :) Then I said later dude gotta take care of my business.. You are right Beanie Men what was I suppose to beg him back or what cry.. I am so fricken HAPPY HAPPY:Banane20:

Well gotta go - my kids spilled uncooked Beans all over the bedroom..

Hi all! Hope everything is going well. Spent today with my SIL that was banded the same time I was, we went and did our Mother's Day shopping. She has quit being so competitive .... but only because she has fallen behind me!! As soon as she is leading it will start up again, my DH finds it hilarious!

Yes the work we are doing on DD's house, is not for someone else. It is hers. It is actually a double wide mobile home. It is something like 28'X60'. But it needed work, which is why she could afford it! It just needed more than she realized. She has been bustin' her tail working on it, so DH says we will help out with the funding of it, as long as she continues to do equal work. When they don't want to help themselves, he is not much into helping them!!

Cindy I sure hope that works for your headaches. Been thinking about ya!

Eileen I love the ring too! But the puppy sure is cute too. Someday I may think about getting another dog. But not this day!!

Anne I am so sorry your fill sucked, I worry about that!!! I keep catching myself sleeping on my stomach when I wake up in the morning. I am afraid it is gonna cause me problems!

Well, dinner is ready...I know it is...even tho the smoke alarm has not gone off yet!

****Notice I now have less than 100 pounds to lose!!!**** That was my first goal!! YEA!!! Thinking of a new one now!

Kat

Eileen- I think that's great that you brought that ring. It sure is pretty. And your right now you need earrings and a necklace to match. Did you have the big party yet for DH? We have at least 80 coming I'm praying for perfect weather!! It will be outside with a live band he has no clue...I hope...

Donna- I agree with you

Betty- I'm taking drink orders, is there something you'd like me to have for you?..lol..I know all those drinks will be calorie free next week.

Cindy- I'm so glad the Migraines are GONE!!! I pray that that will be for GOOD!

Beanie-I may have to try the low carb diet. I'm just not one for a "real diet" I was better yesterday until I went out to dinner and everyone ordered chips with blue cheese. If I had skipped those I would have had a great day. Hopefully my calories weren't to bad. Good for you with the gym. I've been terrible about curves the past week. Just been so busy that it's been almost impossible to go.

bubbame-I hope she gets the message.

Anne- Sorry about your fill going so bad. Are you going to do fluro next time. I am only doing fluro from now on.

Kat-Congrats on the WL!! WTG. I never knew that sleeping on your stomach could effect your port. That makes sense!

Hello to everyone else. How my Mickey fan doing?

I got samples of REALLY good Protein Powder at Dr off ice the other day. Now I'm going to go search it out. I really enjoy my PT drink for Breakfast everyday.

I have to go find a bathing suit for the trip yuk and I hate spending the $$$.

I hope everyone has a nice day. I think I may be the first one awake this morning.

hugs

Good morning everyone!

Mary, you are such a strong person. I love how you refuse to play games with your ex and ex-sil. Something tells me your exdh will be crying in his beer when you start dating again.

Dianne - I'd rather have a tooth pulled than shop for a bathing suit right now. But you have a big trip to look forward to, so it's worth the pain. :Banane13: To answer your question, they use fluoro if they have to, but only if they can't access the port in the office. They were talking about taking me down to x-ray when they finally got it.

Kat, congrats on meeting your first weight loss goal!!

Eilene, have fun at the concert tomorrow! Are you going to fling your bra and panties at the stage? :biggrin1:

What's everyone else up to today? I'm off to the laundromat again. Such a glamourous life I lead... :Banane11:

Top of the morning....

At work, so I can't stay long. Even though... I have a great boss! >>>> sticking tongue out at Eileen.......

DH hurt his back so I wasn't going to go on my bike ride yesterday because he wasn't going.....when I thought about it.... why am going to stay home? How about because I really didn't want to go! NOOOO .. it was the food demons telling me it was ok not to excersise!!!!! So, I went. It was nice. I rode up to the town next to us along the ocean. It was a beautiful night and it was dusk.... I did about 4 miles and then jumped in the pool!!!

I always fight it, but when I do it I feel so much better afterwards.

I'll do personals later.

Oh Eileen,

Your ring is absolutely beautiful! My next wedding ring is gonna be pink! Proud of you for buying exactly what you wanted.

Well, girls today is my darling Lewis' heart dr visit. It's one of the most difficult days of the year for me. How do I explain the pain I felt learning that my newborn could die.... and that he would with out surgery. How do I explain what is was like going to the cardiologists and hospitals without your husband because he had to work but at the end of the day was "too tired" to even ask how the baby was. How do I explain kissing his little face goodbye and having a complete stranger take your little darling through those wicked double-doors.... and you don't know whats gonna happen next. And the husband ignores you. Alone isn't the right word.

This happened over 6 years ago but every year when we go on our visit -- well, thats my dark place. I don't live there, and I think you all know that but, it's the reality of raising a special needs child. Our surgeon with Childrens Hospital Los Angeles was awesome and lew's surgery and recovery textbook..... but he will never be cured. And thats what most people don't understand. A defective anything can by the miracle of medicine be corrected but will always be broken. The holes that they patched in Lewis' heart have grown with him but the valve they replaced.... well it's not a car part. We would need another donor or chose a pig valve... yep, those are my choices! Everything you didn't need to know.

Today we need to endure an echocardiogram - fancy word for Ultrasound. They give the results to our Dr and he tells me if we do surgery. I can't cry cause that would upset Lewis and I promised him a Krispy Kreme and a trip to Disneyland this morning.

My Mom knows what I go through, my girlfriend does too..... and my friends here on LBT. I give myself one whole day to fall apart. I'll call you guys later.

Heart Hugs,

Oh Patty, (((HUGS))) for you and your little boy. I think if I saw your EXDH right now I'd run him over in my car. Let us know how the visit goes. :hug:

My Heart and Prayers go out to you Patty. My Younges is a speacial Needs child but no where near your littleone.

I hope the Echo goes well...