Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So my paperwork was submitted Monday, and my dr just called and it was approved!!!! I'm so excited, and happy and anxious! I'm def surprised they approved so fast! My surgery is the 30th! This def has made my day, my weekend, and the rest of my life!

Congratulations! My date is the 28th of May so will be close together. Keep us posted in how your doing. I start the pre-op diet the 22nd, you?

---Stephanie

Is your name stef too? I think I start it also on the 22nd... I go for my pre op Monday so I'll find everything out then... Congrats to you too!! It's so exciting... It's cool that well be close together... Don't forget to do before pics! I think u replied to my other post about being on subutex and was so worried about that!

congrats! mine is on the 30th too. I had 3 weeks preop diet.. so I am one week into it.

That's cool that were all starting this journey together! We def have to all keep each other posted....what does your pre ops require? I think mine is high Protein no carbs a week b4

So my paperwork was submitted Monday' date=' and my dr just called and it was approved!!!! I'm so excited, and happy and anxious! I'm def surprised they approved so fast! My surgery is the 30th! This def has made my day, my weekend, and the rest of my life!

[/quote']

Congratulations!! You will do great! Keep a positive attitude and watch the pounds start falling off :) good luck!

Thank u so much! I've been struggling my whole life and I finally feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Our journey Is just beginning and I know it won't be easy but it will be worth it! We're all going to do great! Now if these 2 weeks would just fly by that would be awesome ???œ

Yea, my name is Stephanie too. I did reply to your text on subutex, so I guess everything went OK with the Doc. I hope these two weeks pass fast too, especially the pro-op diet. I have to be on full liquids for a week, and then Clear Liquids 24hrs before the surgery. Not as bad as some I seen though. Good luck to everybody and I'm sure we will all be posting about how we are doing.

Yup everything went ok with me being on subutex... I'm just a little worried about coming off of it 48 hours before surgery...but I don't have a choice... I def don't won't the pain medicine to not work! This all is just a blessing for all of us! As much as I hate pictures I'll def take before photos!

Yes I hate pictures too. I did my before photo already though and posted it. Why do you have to come off your meds for 48 hrs?

---Stephanie

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery date!! Do you mind if I ask what insurance you have? That was a quite quick approval!

Thanks! I was actually really surprised myself that it was so fast! I was getting ready to start bugging them today lol I have horizon nj direct... Which do u have?

Thanks! I was actually really surprised myself that it was so fast! I was getting ready to start bugging them today lol I have horizon nj direct... Which do u have?

I have Health America. I live in PA. This process just feels endless! I know it's a marathon, not a sprint, but I just want to get going with the rest if my life

I know it def does! I'm ready to start my life... I really didnt have many hoops to jump threw, just getting a lot of stuff together like the 2 yr weight history was a pain! And the letter from my psych was a nightmare to get but I got it... And you will too! You will do awesome! What are your pre requirements? If u don't mind me asking?

I am so excited for you!!! Hope everything goes as planned!!