Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What keeps everyone more satisfied?

For Breakfast (or any meal really), what works best for you all? Greek yoghurt (Dannon Light and Fit 80 Cal) or a cup of cottage cheese? If I have to eat a little more on the run I want to get the best bag for my calorie buck :)

Thanks!

I will take pour Egg Beaters into a muffin pan and bake through for 20 minutes. I keep them in the refrigerator and pop a couple at a time into the microwave for breakfast. It's easy and satisfying. Greek yogurt does it for me also.

I don't like cottage cheese so i eat yougart

Neither. Protein and lots of it. eggs, turkey sausage, low fat beef crumbled into a breakfast taco, smoked salmon on a skinny bagel, egg and ham w LF/cheese on a skinny bread(low cal eggmcmuffin), egg beater/turkey sausage omelette, 3 slices of bacon w/scrambled egg.

Not all at once of course :o

I'm usually good with some yogurt and a shake for breakfast.

80 cal. low fat Greek yogurt, with one cup of mashed blueberries mixed in. Add the blueberries to get some other nutrients.

eggbeater omelette.. turkey sausage , with a little cheese melted on top.. I am not a big yogurt fan but sometimes if in a hurry I will have a greek yogurt with fruit.. I have eaten bacon and eggs but would rather have the turkey sausage ..

So far for breakfast I've had Kashi Creamy Ceral (9 grams protein) with fruit mixed in and that has been a good one to hold me for a while.

I tried the new egg white mcmuffin at mcdonalds still not hungry that was at 9 this morning 250 calories

Fage 0% greek yogurt, has 18 g Protein. If you put a pkt of crystal light (individual drink pkts), it makes it taste good, my favorite is lemonade right now.

Especilkay at the end of my night shift, around 5 am, I do 1/2cup vanilla bean geek yogurt with 1/2 shop of vanilla Protein Shake powder. Turns the 10 ish gm Protein Breakfast into a 23g breakfast. To stir it up, I add low fat granola, raisins, and slivered almonds (all totaling about 2Tbs). Pretty yummy!!! This lasts me at least until i wake up later I'm the day and often I'm not hungry when I wake up.