Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Early june 2013 banders?

I was banded June 6. Was banded had my gallbladder out and a hernia repaired. Im not sure how to follow anybody or exactly how to blog but I like to join a group that was banded around the same time as I was, so i can get advice and accountabilty. If anybody can help or show me the way my name is tinaloumac1. Thanks

I have to be there at 845- they said they usually have u in an hour before

If I am not able to get on here tomorrow, lots of luck to you on Thursday... sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Good Luck tomorrow, sending prayers your way! Let us know how things go!

Good luck! :)

Check in at 8:00am, surgery is scheduled for 10:00. I can have my Protein shakes on Wednesday but have to be fasting for 12 hours before surgery. What time do you go?

Just in case I do not get on here tomorrow, I wanted to wish you lots of luck on Thursday... my thoughts and prayers will be with you... Cannot wait to hear from you and utkscvol1 on how things go! Several of us are right behind you! B)

I am getting excited as well, but also nervous at the same time. What time is your surgery on Friday? I am at 10:15, have to be there at 8:15. Hope to see you!

My pre-op and weigh in went well, too. I'm getting excited for Friday. Guess there'll be a lot of sore abdomens in SW Florida on Friday!! LOL

My pre-op and weigh in went well, too. I'm getting excited for Friday. Guess there'll be a lot of sore abdomens in SW Florida on Friday!! LOL

Great to hear, Melly2513!! Yes we will all be sore, but look out world here we come as we transform and become healthier on our life journey. Good luck to you on Friday if I do not get a chance to wish you well before then.

Just in case I do not get on here tomorrow' date=' I wanted to wish you lots of luck on Thursday... my thoughts and prayers will be with you... Cannot wait to hear from you and utkscvol1 on how things go! Several of us are right behind you! B)[/quote']

Thanks Kim! I'll do my best to check in. Good luck to you too!

24 hours of clear liquids start tomorrow- yikes is all I can say!

Here we go!!!!!

I had my surgery this morning everything went great!!!! GOD IS GOOD ;) I didn't have a hernia at all ;) I do have the gas pain in shoulders, but nothing my heating pad & biofreeze isn't taking care of.

I love Biofreeze. I have a big pump bottle of it at home. I'm glad you said something, I never would have thought to use it.