Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekend Weight Loss

**jealous of 38/39lbs away from goal**

You work it girl. You better get there or I'm biking to wherever you are and..well.. you know what we talked about over the weekend..about kicking some serious butt! :)

**jealous of 38/39lbs away from goal**

You work it girl. You better get there or I'm biking to wherever you are and..well.. you know what we talked about over the weekend..about kicking some serious butt! :)

LOL!! Oh, I plan on "working it" like crazy now. I took a break for a week but I'm back in the game full force now. But, you're always welcome to come visit!! Hee hee. Oh wait, I'll be seeing you in July when we come visit Orlando. If I'm not down some more weight by then, you have my permission to kick my ass!! Heck, I might even kick my OWN ass!! Ha ha!!

Weekend weight loss anyone?

I'm in! 2lbs gone by Monday morning!

NO MORE EXCUSES! NONE!!!!

STARTING: TODAY FRIDAY, July 21, 2006

ENDING: MONDAY, July 24, 2006

YES, THE WEEKEND IS HARSH WITH EATING OUT, MOVIES AND popcorn, drinks. DON'T LET THIS WEEKEND TAKE YOU OVER!!!!

VOW TO DROP 2LBS BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND! GONE FOR GOOD CLUB CAN GO REPORT BACK TO THEIR CAPTAIN AND TEAM LEADERS WITH GOOD NEWS!!!! THIS IS REINFORCEMENT THAT WE NEED FOR THE WEEKEND.

THAT'S WHAT WERE HERE FOR, TO DROP THE WEIGHT. WE AREN'T HERE TO EAT ICE CREAM, HO HO'S, OLIVE GARDEN/RED LOBSTER GARLIC OR cheese BREADS AND COME BACK AND CRY ABOUT IT. WE ARE HERE TO LOSE THE WEIGHT!

• DRINK THE Water 64 fl oz to 128 fl oz daily

• No sugar and no flour (All of you GFG Club Members know this already)

• Exercise - walk, bike, hike, jog, garden, cut the grass

• Put music in your ears so time flies by really fast.

• Put down that alcoholic beverage and those nachos

• Pushbacks -(push back from the table :heh: )

Only 2lbs. It's possible and it can be done. If you haven't lost weight all week, now's your chance.

I VOW TO DROP 2LBS AND NOT COMPLAIN THIS WEEKEND ABOUT food.

:)

I PROMISE TO NOT HAVE FLOURY AND SUGARY THINGS THIS WEEKEND. (NO SODA - bread, CAKES, candy AND NOT OVEREAT)

2lbs lighter by July 24, 2006

I got my eye on you BPM..

Ok Tann, I have you on the list. Anyone else? I will put the list together tonight and post it.

The reward for this challenge is a happier scale!

I'm up for the challenge. I'll be heading to the Water park this weekend to climb some serious stairs for the water rides! Yay!

Good luck, everyone. :)

IM IN!!!!! 202 this morning. 200 on Monday? I'll be kicking some ass to get there!
Girlfriend, you really need to change your ticker to reflect that 101 pound loss!! :hug:

Yay, we got EmileeKaye, Tann, Tricia_K, Cozzie, BPM and myself. Ok...I won't look at the scale until Monday. I want to be surprised. I swear to god if that scale goes up, I'm killing something :)

LOL, GOOD LUCK FOLKS. LET THE WEEKEND CHALLENGE, BEGIN!!!!!!

I'm killing something too....I've gained a pound in the last two days despite working my butt off on my bike.

It's GAME ON this weekend.

Just got back from the lake....Swam for about an hour.