Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I'm drinking these Protein shakes for 2 meals a day and yesterday my stomach was upset all day. This morning (day 3) I can barely stomach the thought of having one for Breakfast.

Has anyone else had a problem with the shakes making them sick? I'm drinking a whey isolate shake if that makes a difference.

I like myoplex EAS premade its easier but after try a few I like the taste better. whey wasn't my fravorite in power form anyway .

I like the taste of this one a lot and also it's 30g of Protein and only 1 carb and 1 sugar. So I like everything about it andI'm sorry for the major tmi, but its causing diarrhea.

A friend suggested maybe my body is just cleansing itself. Im not sure. I guess ill stick with it and see if it improves in a couple days or ill switch.

Are you alternating between different powders? If not, you might want to try switching off between 2 or 3 different ones. I used the ready made Premier Protein chocolate shakes, along with Isopure vanilla and nectar chocolate truffle. I also picked up some unflavored Protein powder (Nectar), and mixed it with V8 juice, which was great when I was sick to sh-t of all the sweet shakes.< /p>

If you have any issues with milk, you might want to try another type of Protein Powder. There is one that's made from egg whites; very high in Protein. Another one I like is pea protein, but you should check with your doctor before switching away from whey. They seem to like that one best.

Here are a couple of links; Jay Robb Egg White Proteins and Pea Protein. There are many different brands of the pea, but this is just one.

I don't know why you are nauseous now from the protein, but I can tell you that I started getting nauseous from it, after I'd been drinking it for several days. The diarrhea can be from being on liquids only, and will resolve once solid foods are introduced back into your diet. I had a bad issue with it for about three days, but then it calmed down & I was back to (somewhat) normal.

http://www.jayrobb.com/protein/egg-white-protein-vanilla.asp

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-foods-pea-protein-powder-2-lbs-pwdr?SourceCode=INTL405&CAWELAID=425316272&catargetid=530002460000000568&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CKKM5JmL9bYCFTBxQgodtg0Alg

I like the taste of this one a lot and also it's 30g of Protein and only 1 carb and 1 sugar. So I like everything about it andI'm sorry for the major tmi, but its causing diarrhea.

A friend suggested maybe my body is just cleansing itself. Im not sure. I guess ill stick with it and see if it improves in a couple days or ill switch.

I suggest you call your Dr's office. Your friend could be right and maybe Dr would approve trying Imodium, or something else.

Best to run it by them.

Good luck!

I feel terribly sick after the shakes to.....tried two different brands with the same result. :(