Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ive had a C Section birth 4 years ago and it created a pouch. Can this be fixed after I lose the weight in my midsection? My trainer told me that it will be very difficult to firm that area because of all the damage that may have been done to my muscles during the c section. Is this true?

It is true. A Tummy Tuck would be the way to tighten it back up.

I'm actually going in for a tummy tuck and hernia repair tomorrow.

Whats the average cost of a tummy tuck

I had 2 c-sections. I know there is a TT in my future. Mis73 will let us know how painful it is? I don't want to talk about surgery the night before surgery but I would really like the truth.

I had one yrs ago and hope when I get to goal I will get a tt its the only way.

I had a previous c section and my abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck 360 including my back a year ago, i actually didnt find this very painful at all, it was very uncomfortable but compression garments certainly helped. My tummy was in a bad way due to lax muslces and they had to strengthen my muscles as well as remove all the skin. I also had my arms done at the same time which made moving around a little more difficult as i was unable to rely on my arms for strength. I had more pain from the csection than i did the tt. It doesnt hurt at all to improve your abs and tummy muscles as this will help with a tt but no exercise will get rid of the excess skin on the lower tummy.

Everyone is different tho i have a strong resilience and high pain threshold so we all feel pain differently.

I had 2 c-sections. I know there is a TT in my future. Mis73 will let us know how painful it is? I don't want to talk about surgery the night before surgery but I would really like the truth.

I'm writing from the hospital now. I'm in considerable pain but I think the hernia repair is causing more pain the Tummy Tuck. In fact, I don't have pain down low except when I cough our sneeze, they pain it's all up high where the hernias were.

I'm writing from the hospital now. I'm in considerable pain but I think the hernia repair is causing more pain the Tummy Tuck. In fact, I don't have pain down low except when I cough our sneeze, they pain it's all up high where the hernias were.

I haven't had a TT, but I did have abdominal hernia repairs and yes Mis, they were quite painful. I ended up having to stay two nights in the hospital after the surgery.

I've had other abdominal surgeries over the years along with a CSection and nothing else was as painful...something about the way they attach the mesh to your abdominal wall. Hang in there and take your pain meds.

I haven't had a TT' date=' but I did have abdominal hernia repairs and yes Mis, they were quite painful. I ended up having to stay two nights in the hospital after the surgery.

I've had other abdominal surgeries over the years along with a CSection and nothing else was as painful...something about the way they attach the mesh to your abdominal wall. Hang in there and take your pain meds.[/quote']

Thank you!

Yes this is actually my 4th hernia surgery, in fact I had one strangulated last August even. He said with mesh, weight loss, and Tummy Tuck they shouldn't come back again