Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would just ask him what his issue is. My partner and I broke up for 6 weeks earlier this year and I was gobsmacked - I really didnt see it coming. We had a break and then I went to him and said I really didnt think we were having problems, would you agree to at least talk to me about what went wrong and maybe just maybe try to resolve our problems. He agreed to my huge relief.

We both ended up writing pros and cons of the relationship, discussed what had been bothering both of us (I realised there were a few things that I too wasnt happy with) and we agreed on a way forward. I wont go into details, but by writing down our insecurities and discussing them together over a number of weeks (he needed lots of space between discussions) we got through. Something we also did while we were both thinking about this was that we went on outings as friends where we had a 'no talking about problems' rule. We ended up giggling and enjoying each others company and although frustrating that I couldnt kiss him or grab his hand etc etc I think those afternoons were really special and made us realise why we really did like one another. We have been back together for 4 mths and not had a cross word.

Who knows if my relationship will work out but I am a beliver that with clear communication you can work anything out. The main thing is you both have to be willing to try!

Good luck and look after you xx

Well I'm a widow, because he refused WLS that the doctor wanted him to have and he died due to conditions from his weight. I do have a real nice guy friend who at first tried to talk me out of it, but he ended up being very supportive. He told me it was my body, and that is right on! Too bad they do not have support groups for couples it would make it something you could address together that way and he would not feel left out. Just a thought??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches