Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

Kimmers! Oh my gosh, that house is gorgeous. You did a fantastic job on it. Our little 1,500 sq ft home just appraised for $174k. I feel jipped!! Too bad I can't take the Texas heat. I'd buy that house in a heartbeat. Love the style and the yard.

Has your family started a betting pool on how long you'll be in the next house? *winks*

MoOrLess - come on! I'll make you a special deal! I'll throw in some of the furniture, a cool TV and all the patio stuff and plants :) . Oh, AND don't let me forget - 2 ADORBABLE teenagers!

I'm not getting so much traffic running my own open houses! Ughhhh!!! Hard business, this "I wish I was a realtor but I'm not thing"!

TX has pretty good real estate prices... lots of bang for your buck. That is unless you're moving to Cedar Creek Lake (where I'm moving) and getting a 1500 sf house for 225K.... 1 living, 1 Breakfast room, 3 bdrm, 2 ba... but geez what a nice life living right on the lake is! I'll post pics if I ever get there!

Betting pool is on Sus - I've taken 3 weeks. 1 week almost down.... better get moving.

I won't do such a thing! I'm at dance rhearsal and falling asleep. thank god for the treo! now I'm surfin the net. zzzzz's

5lorida home for rent. 2200 sq ft all tile n carpet, 2 full BA 4 bedrooms, formal liv, formal di, open flr plan, 2 car garage, on a secluded lot so if you scream..no one will hear you. situated on a 1 acre, bears, pigs, armadillos, panthers, gators guaranteed. asking $1,200.00 rent per month. lol serious inq only ...bout to move to arkansas.new home

I'll take it - everything except the teenagers -- between my sweetie and I we have SEVEN dwarfs (pun intended) - will give you most of them in exchange for the house tee hee!

YEAH TEAXAS! Unless you live in DOWNTOWN AUstin like I do...BTW, I SOOO want to join you guys but you have like only a couple of days left. SHould I join in now or wait another weeek for the SUMMER challenge? :clap2:

I'll take it - everything except the teenagers -- between my sweetie and I we have SEVEN dwarfs (pun intended) - will give you most of them in exchange for the house tee hee!

NO DEAL! LOL! Too funny... SEVEN! Holy Crap! Bless your heart!

Ok, here we go...

The updates have been made for this week on the Members and Honors Pages (see pg 1 of this thread) and there is one more week left in the Spring Challenge. Who will win? Have you been keeping your card current?

If not, I ask that you update it now so everyone has a chance to see where their competition is!

Oh, I wanted to explain to the new members of the club that the club continues each month and that the challenges are just special add in's we do now and then. We have weekly weigh-ins for those who want to do that, and tons of laughs and support on a daily basis. I don't think I'll do a June challenge, but how about July? Or are you all raring to go for June? hehe

Hi, Susan! Home from the hospital and just updated my score board. Been keeping a copy on my desk and keep forgetting to record it on here! :)

Yes, but at some point, our bodies start re-shaping. In Jan 2006, I weighed 190. The cargo pants are Lane Bryant size 18s and the t-shirt is Lane Bryant size 14/16. (yuck, I hat this pic!)

post-204312-13813133403499_thumb.jpg

So, I joined Curves in March. I usually always go twice a week. Sometimes 3 like I should. Some days, I don't work very hard, but lame exercise is better than nothing. This pic was taken in May, where my average weight has been, what? 183? That's LESS than 10 pounds! But I'm also down about 10 inches. The trousers are Dress Barn Woman size 16W and the top is Dress Barn Woman size 1X. Even I can see the difference! Keep exercising ladies! I might be a slow loser and a poor cheerleader (LOL), but it's working!

BTW-those cute girls belong to bondgirl. This pic was taken at our May lunch. Sweet!

(this is coming up HUGE...editing help, please?!!!!!!!!!!)

Okay, see this pic below...whew! I'm glad the huge one is gone and now you can't really see just how huge my nose is, just how uneven my teeth are, just just how badly I need to wax my eyebrows! LOL Thanks P'nut. I'll fix the rest tomorrow. g'night!