Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

Today is my 6 month anniversary! Never in a million years did I think I would have lost 76 pounds in 6 months!!!

This morning when I was in the shower I realized that it has been a long time since my big butt has knocked the Shampoo off of the shelf in the shower. I couldn't even turn around in my shower without knocking something over. This morning while I was being so careful not to knock my booty into it, I realized that I couldn't even if I wanted to!!! Now, that is a cool feeling!

I am waiting for hubby to download my pictures girls... I got my hair chopped off and highlighted and my friends didn't even recognize me Saturday night!!! :)

Keep up the great work!!!! Tomorrow is weigh in day!!! YAYYYY!!! So close to my mini goal of 250! Then I will be headed straight for 225!

Yay, Heather!! I'm so proud of you. You've achieved so much in 6 months!! Keep up the good work, girlfriend. *hugs*

Happy 6 month anniversary, Heather! Watching you over the last five months has been such an inspiration. Your excitement about this is so infectious! I can hardly wait to see what the next 76 pounds is going to do for you! Wow! Life just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?!

I'm so excited for our club members. We ARE proof that the band works, if you work your band! Look at the success all around us! We are oozing with excitement and determination. Why? Because we have a force that's strong and together we will conquer!! Charge on madly!! :)

DianeChef hit Onederland today! I'm so very proud of her!

And.. we have a Birthday girl in our club today, who happens to be at her lowest weight in a long long time! Happy Birthday to The best me! You rock, Kathy!

This train's a movin' on! Come on everyone... jump onboard and let's enjoy the ride! w00t! w00t!

Yeah Heather!! 67 lbs is A LOT of weight - especially in 6 months!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Can't wait to see the cute pictures of your new hair-do!!

Today is my 6 month anniversary! Never in a million years did I think I would have lost 76 pounds in 6 months!!!

This morning when I was in the shower I realized that it has been a long time since my big butt has knocked the Shampoo off of the shelf in the shower. I couldn't even turn around in my shower without knocking something over. This morning while I was being so careful not to knock my booty into it, I realized that I couldn't even if I wanted to!!! Now, that is a cool feeling!

I am waiting for hubby to download my pictures girls... I got my hair chopped off and highlighted and my friends didn't even recognize me Saturday night!!! :)

Keep up the great work!!!! Tomorrow is weigh in day!!! YAYYYY!!! So close to my mini goal of 250! Then I will be headed straight for 225!

Aww Heathergurl:clap2:

You are doing fantabulous hon. I personally can't wait to see your new do. I love pictures.

I love reading success stories, NSV's and your "shampoo knocking" story reminded me that last night as I got out of the shower.......the towel actually wrapped around me now. :heh: It was a normal large towel.

Before the weight loss.. I had to use the towel to only cover the front of me b/c it wouldn't completely wrap around. My butt would always be exposed (ewww):speechles The towel is not completely closed.. in the front, there's a lil opening still... but it wraps around my waist and chest. God it feels good.

**Seeing changes here and there makes the drive even less painful for me**

Yeah Heather!! 67 lbs is A LOT of weight - especially in 6 months!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Can't wait to see the cute pictures of your new hair-do!!

You better change your ticker and get your booty to the store!!! :)

oh, and thanks! :)

Ok people...big news here! I just scheduled my apron removal surgery!!!

Omg i am so nervous and excited! I know I can do all of this without this surgery, but I also know that having this surgery now will make my lapband weight loss so much more successful and enjoyable! I am going to have the apron removal now (which is not a Tummy Tuck just a removal of loose skin and fat) and then do more plastic surgery when I am at goal.

My date is scheduled for July 7th, then I need a healing period before I go in for the lapband surgery. During that time I can workout without getting the icky rashes or skin infections us fatties tend to deal with.

Oh I feel faint i am so excited and scared and nervous and giddy LOL Can I get a big ole 'Hell Yeah!' LOL

Gonna leave my sig in this post because it has my new doc's name in it. He works a lot with my band doc.

Hi Everyone! Obviously I'm new to this board. My name is Cindy. I was banded Nov. 17, 2005 in Houston TX. I hope you don't mind someone new peeping in and being inspired by you all. You're so encouraging and I love the fact that you help eachother out during the good times and bad. Its a slower process than I'd like but currently I've lost 32lbs. I know its working, I just need to adjust to my new way of life.

It may take me a while to find my way back here and to learn to navigate this board the correct way, but I want to be part of it. You guys seem amazing! Feel free to give me any pointers on how this board works. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Cindy

oh girl step on as many toes as you want. that is the way to learn! LOL Welcome to LBT!! We are glad to have you!! Why not join the challenge! or at least join the Gone for Good club. We are all a sister and brotherhood here and take of each other. Its a great place to be!!

Thanks! That is exactly what I'm looking for.

Would love to join the Gone for Good Club but ... I don't know how.

I'm such a computer Goober!

~Cindy

just give us your information! What is your story? How much weight do you want to lose? Then copy and paste a scorecard from the first page of this thread. then everyday come back to the post you pasted it into and click on the little blue edit button in the lower corner. This will allow you to edit and put in your numbers for that day. That is the challenge part. You are late getting in, but honestly it helps me just to stay on track!! If you need any other help feel free to ask!! :)

WOOHOO Heather and Diane! Congrats on the big weight victories! I can't wait to see pics Heather, I love pics!

Welcome to the club Cindy! I'm also from Texas!

:) Kristin

Funny, that is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you. I know that you've wanted to have this done and now it's a reality!! Yay!! *hugs*

Ok people...big news here! I just scheduled my apron removal surgery!!!

Omg i am so nervous and excited! I know I can do all of this without this surgery, but I also know that having this surgery now will make my lapband weight loss so much more successful and enjoyable! I am going to have the apron removal now (which is not a Tummy Tuck just a removal of loose skin and fat) and then do more plastic surgery when I am at goal.

My date is scheduled for July 7th, then I need a healing period before I go in for the lapband surgery. During that time I can workout without getting the icky rashes or skin infections us fatties tend to deal with.

Oh I feel faint i am so excited and scared and nervous and giddy LOL Can I get a big ole 'Hell Yeah!' LOL

Gonna leave my sig in this post because it has my new doc's name in it. He works a lot with my band doc.

Thanks Tricia!! You have no idea how excited I am!! I called Pnut when I got the news, and she said we should start a betting pool on how much i will lose just from the surgery LOL I guess that means I have to post pics of my yucky belly. LOL