Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Streched Pouch...

I have the 10cc band and I only have 1.2cc I don't think I am too tight but I am actually just right. Everyone is definitely different in the amount they need. I wouldn't want anymore Fluid in mine.

I am kind of experiencing the same things that you are experiencing Rich. I agree, it is weird, I throw up more than I should, not everyday, but enough. Sometimes, my band is so tight feeling that I can't get a smoothy down without feeling like it will get stuck. It is the strangest thing because then i can eat an entire turkey burger. I know I am not at the green zone, but I don't know what the green zone is supposed to feel like.

Ok, I have no idea what a green zone is. Also, I have no idea what cc my band is. All I know is I have 4cc in and couldn't keep Water down with 5cc. Could someone please tell me what the green zone people are talking about. It sucks cause my wife... or ex wife now took care of all this and now that we are done I have no clue on what I am supposed to do. I know... sad. I don't know what to eat, what pills to take, how often to eat... what to eat, when to eat. All I do is eat what stays down and eat till i am full (which seems to be a lot at times).

Ok, I have no idea what a green zone is. Also, I have no idea what cc my band is. All I know is I have 4cc in and couldn't keep Water down with 5cc. Could someone please tell me what the green zone people are talking about. It sucks cause my wife... or ex wife now took care of all this and now that we are done I have no clue on what I am supposed to do. I know... sad. I don't know what to eat, what pills to take, how often to eat... what to eat, when to eat. All I do is eat what stays down and eat till i am full (which seems to be a lot at times).

The Green Zone is when you have adequate Fluid in your band so your hunger is controlled yet you can still eat healthy meals without a problem.

I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I think it's really important you educate yourself on your band. Go see and talk to your doctor and also go see your nutritionist. It's crucial for you to be successful with your band.

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. We can't talk ourselves out of what we behaved ourselves into so why try. We go fat for a reason. Eating the wrong foods in quantities we're ashamed of. The answer is simple but its such a hard task- change. You have to change what your eating.

Insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

i agree with missy and cheryl and love and donna

throwing up is NOT good and it (sounds as if you are too tight)..but i am not a doctor...but eating chips/dip is not the way to lose weight in my opinion

i see nothing of you eating veggies/fruit or lean filling Protein but cheap slider/processed foods..just because one can eat more than they are suppose to (in my case my dr advised about 1 cup of food)....does not mean they should....def go to your dr and advise them of what is going on and let them help you...problems can arise later on...hang in there okay

CG girl, I know its not good but I've been battling bronchitis for 2 1/2 weeks and with that I've been tight and I think it was Sunday or Monday heck I dunno when I ate that but the BBQ got stuck lo and behold and I do have to blame it on a too big of a bite most likely and being tight from nasal drainage and coughing and game was on with being stuck and then I lost it, puked my guts up till I peed. yep I said it.

CG girl, I know its not good but I've been battling bronchitis for 2 1/2 weeks and with that I've been tight and I think it was Sunday or Monday heck I dunno when I ate that but the BBQ got stuck lo and behold and I do have to blame it on a too big of a bite most likely and being tight from nasal drainage and coughing and game was on with being stuck and then I lost it, puked my guts up till I peed. yep I said it.

well bless your heart you precious thing :(

Man up dude and take responsibility for your own health. See the doctor, see the nutritionist, repeat the seminars. This is your life. Take care of yourself. Own it and learn what you need to know! This is a personal journey and only you know what feels right for you!

I agree with you Cheznoel. My ex took care of it all and I need to do that now. Thank you all so much, you all have been a huge help and I know I need to get in to my Doctor ASAP.