Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting over your weight loss plateau

HELP! GET ME OVER THIS HORRIBLE SLUMP! Will adding more cardio help me to get pass this dead end? What are your suggestions?

Switch things up a bit... whether it's your workout routine or your eating habits

I have found that carb cycling has worked wonders (there is a whole topic on here about it if you search)

No weight loss in the last couple weeks. Thanks for the advice Lapbandster, I will switch up my routine. This may be the problem. My body is getting to used to the same routine. I usually spend 45 min on the eliptical then I do my other exercises. Then the next day I usually spend 45 min on the tredmill and my other exercises. I alternate those two routines. Is my body that smart to know that its not really much of a change.

I been thinking of adding an aerobic routine at home.There are plenty on my Comcast Cable On demand. So I will add that to the mix.

I have literally been an exercising machine! Eating right, limiting the carbs because of the PCOS and absolutely no sugar. No beef or Pork because I cant tolerate it anyway.

I hope I get over this slump this week.

i hit my first stall at about 10 months out, it lasted 6 wks and i decided to try a small fill in my band, even tho my portions and things were good already...doc gave me .9cc in my band and i have now dropped 7 lbs in the last 2 wks. Also since you arent able to eat pork or beef, make sure you are getting enough protein..60-80g. good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches