Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got me a fill (fingers Xed)

I been having issues I havent been posting about tightness indejestion had a unfill 1 month w/out then refill and it took 3 weeks but then again happened. So I went 3 months 2 months w/out a fill completely empty! It's been about 2 weeks now since fill and so far so good keep your finger Xed!

Just thought I'd share :(

Glad you seem to be doing ok this time! Whew.. huh? You are looking soooo good! Still want your waist! You can have mine - it's pretty - really! LOL!

Nana, give me more details. Since you and I were banded less then a month apart, I like to keep up with your 'problems'.

Did the tightness occur suddenly? Did you have any Reflux associated with this?

last question...

has your doctor ever requested for you to get an endoscopy?

I really REALLY need a check-up. But... but... but... -cant find a good enough excuse NOt to go - just procrastination, i guess.

Wow, Plunder! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Go, Paula!! Better to know! :( And I'm sure you're fine... and you can stop worrying. (And in a year I expect you to push me out the door! :Banane33:)

I was at 1.8cc's and Dr. said I needed a fill. He put me to 2.0cc's On the way home three hour drive I was fine but had to pee every 15 min.

That evening I had chicken broth and was fine but very tired.

I work up and tried to eat Soup and PBed it back up almost instantly. I was really tired went back to bed woke up at noon tried Jello Pded. Back to bed dinner time tried Soup pbed.

Day 3 woke up didnt eat too scared now drank Water felt like it dat on my tummy for days...

lunch time I tried soup again (mind you just cause I couldnt get dont mean I was STARVING by this time) That bite made me instantly puke and dry heave until I was crying. Hubby made me call Dr. as Im a real hard head..

went in next morning Dr completly unfilled me said I was very near in hosp. for dehydration my urine was "Brown" my lips and skin flakey and I had black eyes also I had lost 9 pounds in 3 days...

So I went a month with no fill

Next apt. Dr put me at 2.0cc Water would not go down so he droped it to 1.8 ccs it felt okay to me so I left. I felt okay with 1.8ccs for about 2 weeks~ then the indejestion started and if I ate meaty things Pbed.

This got worse but it wasnt the same as before so I did the normal Back to liquids let my tummy heal basic rules. I cut out anything that had spice because it gave me indejestion.

By the begining of the 4th week after fill I was carryin' a bottle of liquid acid medication in my purse chewing tums and having indejestion from drinking water....

I did not want a repeat of last time so I called Dr. again Im in and again Im unfilled he said unfilled for 1 month but as the time fell we went on vacation to Mississippi so I didnt actually go in for a refill until 2 months after I was unfilled.

So at this At he says he want so start me again at 1.8 too much no go..He drops it down to 1.5ccs and the water is sitting in my throat Im gurrgling and shaking my head no. He drops it down to 1.o and it sounded like drain O had been poured down my throat. This loud GURGLE GURGLE BLUP and he said there it is!

So I went home w/ 1.0 ccs in my band and so far have been great (X fingers)

He said it was strange how I was at 1.8 and fine but 2.0 closed me off and now w/out fill for 2 moths 1.5 closes me off so Im starting over basicly.

whew thats a mouthfull and Im not checking for typos LOL

OOPS I forgot something!

Paula I had a barrium swallow done after the first occurance happened.

I think if this happens again Ill have the endo

Plunder Bunny,

This is off the subject but I think your pictures are real sexy!!!

Seminole, Im glad someone else told her that.

(((*nudging Nana* You see??? I told you.))))

Nana, Im going to send this thread link to LaMadam and ask he to read it. I remember when she was completely unfilled then refilled later, she couldnt handle the last fill amount. (did that make sense?)

very interesting.

Ya its like my stomach relaxed so when I got the fill at what I was at before it was too tight. Thats why I said its like starting over. Ya know how when we first got banded very lil fill went a long way and we worked our way up to bigger fills.

I think if someone was at their fill limit and had been there awhile and need more fill but could because their at the limit. If they got unfilled completely and could maintain weight or not gain too much back with in a 2/3 month time that that person could come back with a smaller fill be full and have some room to fill again. Does that make sense? lol

Wow, Plunder! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Go, Paula!! Better to know! :bananadoggywow: And I'm sure you're fine... and you can stop worrying. (And in a year I expect you to push me out the door! :Banane20:)

i know... i know....

its PAST time for a check up.

I really feel like everything is fine though. Does THAT count??

Nana, I know for me when I was completely unfilled for 2 months I was at 2.5 cc's before my unfill..then when I went in for my fill there was no way I could go past 1.5 cc's. I asked why before my unfill I had 2.5 and then with the refill I could only handle 1.5. My Dr. said this happens alot, things shift and move around etc.., he said he rarely sees ap atient who had an unfill be able to go back the their original fill level when they refill. ...I am glad to see this is working for you now, sounds like you had quite an ordeal :grouphug:

I'm at less of a fill now than I was at even my first fill. I had my first fill, then got my second, then about 4 months later started getting tigher and tighter. I got a little unfill, but also some of the fill had evaporated, like sometimes happens... and I haven't had a fill since. *shrug* lol

exactly. My Dr. kept saying Id be back in , in a few weeks for another fill but Nope Im still doing just fine I'm eatting the correct amounts.

What weird is the weight isnt moving lol I know it takes time. Im not one of the people you read say I lost 2 pound then next week 2 and so on...I seem to stay at a stand still for 3-4 weeks then wham 5-6 pounds are gone then again...so Im trying not to think about the fact that going w/o a fill put me walking down the 200/199 line again...