Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

protein shakes with water????

I made mine with Water, I would add like 6 ice cubes and fill the cup to measure 1 c. with water and then put half of a banana in it with the chocolate, yummy..they are thinner, with milk it was so thick...ewww, also our doc let us put in a tablespoon of Peanut Butter, I use the trop 50 o.j. and add that to vanilla, it is like an orange Julius, mmmm and then add a cup of cold coffee to the chocolate for a yummy mocha coffee shake.....you can also add fruit, etc....good luck!!

i have drank my shakes with Water, and like madawg said, pop in vitamixer with ice and boom !

my shakes are mixed with Water, add ice cube, put it threw Magic Bullet mixer and its like a milk shake.

I hate milk, so no prob for me.

This is what I do and it's yummy!

Water? yuck! Dont think I could handle that.:) Reminds me of growing up, mom would make grilled cheese samiches an Tomato soup.....with water an not milk!:( I too use unsweetened almond milk. YUMMY!:)

I mixed mine (Bariatric Advantage) with Water and chugged it with a fat straw. The PA told me I could mix it with anything, but don't go over 1000 calories a day. I did try it with Soup and oatmeal but that was kind of gross. The powder made them too thick. I lost 19 lbs on the pre op diet. I use vanilla Arbonne shakes now with Almond milk and fruit. They are actually delicious! Looking back, I could have done that pre op and easily stayed under 1000 calories. Good luck though, and while at the time the pre op diet seems to take forever, it will be worth it.

I used Water and a little ice. I mixed the Protein flavors chocolate with vanilla and strawberry, all together. Change it up so you don't get sick of the same flavor. You can get through this! I quit all Protein Drinks after a couple months.

Nonfat milk here. Carnation instant Breakfast (no sugar added). Not too bad actually. Just don't have the energy to stay up later than 9:30 anymore. And that's saying a lot for someone who used to regularly stay up past midnight.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches