Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am making a public promise.

Isn't that one of the things this board is for? ;)

I weighed myself this morning for the last time until next Monday morning.

I will only weigh myself on Monday mornings as that is when I had my surgery - on a Monday morning.

My dr's scales were 250 each visit (3mths) - mine had been 245 for the same months.

So in the sanity of trying to figure that out, like most ppl, I use my scale numbers, as the loss will still be a loss on his or mine right?

So today, even though I know it to me Water (and probably muscle too) loss - I am happy with a 15 pound loss in one week.

I know I will stall out, and when I start eating, I have no doubt I will possibly even gain (BITTING MY TONGUE!!!) - but it will all come off, and the goal is to get to the restriction - fill portion of my journey to success soon!!!!

Man the head jobs we can do to ourselves!!!!!:faint:

That's a great promise! I am trying to do the same...except my weigh day is Fridays. It fluctuates too much and can play mind games on us if we look at the scales every day. Plus, I'm taking body measurements once a month ...so even if I don't lose, or I lose very little, I'm hoping to see some loss in inches!!!

We can do this!

Hi,

I have a terrible problem with staying off the scale. I am currently weighing twice a day!!! I can't even get it down to once a day! I'm way more addicted to the scale than I am to any food! I am going to try and re-committ to weighing once a week, but it's sooo darn hard...

Rock on, MelAnne!! That's a fantabulous promise!

I have a HORRIBLE time staying off of my scale. But if I threw it out, I'd go buy another one!!

My scale for so long has been my enemy (go figure, not the person on the scale...lol) I seriously can't weigh myself that often. Measurements work very well for me also. My greatest tell tale sign that I am losing is jeans. (the non stretchy kind) they will tell no lies...I have my size 12's starin at me in my closet (hang in there precious Levis...moma's comin...no more collectin dust!!) OK, I'm just giddy today....lol..pre-op goofiness.

My scale for so long has been my enemy (go figure, not the person on the scale...lol) I seriously can't weigh myself that often. Measurements work very well for me also. My greatest tell tale sign that I am losing is jeans. (the non stretchy kind) they will tell no lies...I have my size 12's starin at me in my closet (hang in there precious Levis...moma's comin...no more collectin dust!!) OK, I'm just giddy today....lol..pre-op goofiness.

ROFL, @ (hang in there precious Levis...momma's comin)

Omg! Why did I do the same thing? Actually, my thing is, I've never gotten rid of my size 10's and I dug them out of the garage and washed them, hung them up in my closet. Nice banana Replubic pants..sexy and black. I could wear them before my pregnancy back in 2001.

Momma's comin too baby. Hang in there for a few more months. Momma needs a new bag too! lmao;)

ROFLMAO!!!!! Ok, I have a cute pair of overalls, they have red bandana around the calfs and across the chest pocket in the front. I bought them just recently as a goal. They hang all alone on one side of my closet and I look at them EVERYDAY twice at day at least.

And they know momma's commin, as I tell them every time I look at them!!!

ROFL!!!! This cracks me up soo much! I am staring mine down as we speak.