Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I never understood why people say your being rude when your telling the truth.

Just because its something you did not want to hear doesn't mean it's rude or wrong.

We ALL here to support each other, to be helpful and tell the truth (sometimes the truth hurt). Please, don't be offended. We all in this thing together.

I never understood why people say your being rude when your telling the truth.

Just because its something you did not want to hear doesn't mean it's rude or wrong.

I agree but unfortunately some people are just rude .

I don't think the advice is rude it could be the delivery! Lol

I don't think the advice is rude it could be the delivery! Lol

hmm...was i rude? dont think so... i was straight forward..

apologies to anyone who felt i was rude/harsh or if my (delivery) was...i do stand by my response, to call the dr.

I agree but unfortunately some people are just rude .

thats true and sorry if anyone felt i am or was on this thread.

thats true and sorry if anyone felt i am or was on this thread.

I don't think you were rude. Now enough with this!

hmm...was i rude? dont think so... i was straight forward..

apologies to anyone who felt i was rude/harsh or if my (delivery) was...i do stand by my response, to call the dr.

I was joking!!!!! I think it's kind of funny when people open themselves up to advice or opinions and then are offended by a response! I think your awesome and usually spot on with your advice! I guess I find humor in the little things! My family also finds my humor to be very dry! Lol! SORRY! I love your honesty and your posts they make me giggle because you don't pull any punches! If I wanted HONEST advice you would be one of my first people to ask! I respect your opinions and I apologize for my sense of humor! Lol

I was joking!!!!! I think it's kind of funny when people open themselves up to advice or opinions and then are offended by a response! I think your awesome and usually spot on with your advice! I guess I find humor in the little things! My family also finds my humor to be very dry! Lol! SORRY! I love your honesty and your posts they make me giggle because you don't pull any punches! If I wanted HONEST advice you would be one of my first people to ask! I respect your opinions and I apologize for my sense of humor! Lol

ok, i wont send the dobermans to your house....

0006.gif

have fretted alot this past week about being too harsh but i decided to do what i wanted when i joined here

truth, no bad how i didnt want to hear it....its made me get to where i am

**thanks for answering, you made my whole day***

I have to agree with laurigee. Good, bad and the ugly (and the occasional slap upside the head when deserved), you can bet you'll get the straight goods from CG. She's lived it, has been successful, what's not to listen to?

I don't see where anyone was rude but I am with other posters.... If you confess your sins on a public forum you'd better expect all sorts of responses.... This isn't church where they Tell you to confess and you will be absolved.

This is real live people with passionate views, opinions and hard earned racing stripes.... And we HATE to hear when newly banded people fall off the wagon so soon... It could be very serious to the health of your band, not to mention your loss of motivation and not keeping on the straight an narrow worries us. You will find Most people are very caring and helpful on this board.