Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got my new Drivers License yesterday.

Here in Texas. We have to wait a couple of weeks to get your license in the mail.

I saw my picture and really didn't know they guy on the old license.

What prompted me to get a new license was I was stopped by a policeman because he didn't see my registration sticker on my truck. (It was there). Anyways, I have the policeman my license and he couldn't believe that was me on my license. So, I had to show him my federal license from work to prove it was me.

Oh I remember that feeling. I had to go in and get my renewed and the place was packed. So I got it done and when the lady had it ready, she handed it to me and I grabbed it and ran. I just stuck it in my purse and headed to the car. Once I got into the car I thought to myself that I better put it in my wallet before it got lost in the abyss. I pulled it out and looked at it and almost sat there in my car crying. I did not recognise the girl I was looking at. It was such an amazing feeling.

Congratulations to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches