Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need for concern???

In December I had to have a revision surgery. Everything went well. (Thank goodness). After I was healed it was time to start filling up again since I was told my band was emptied for surgery. I went in last month for my first fill, doc first checked to see if there was any Fluid still in my band because he stated that you can't always get ALL of the fluid out. There was 1 cc still in it, and he proceeded to put in 3 more cc's to equal a total of 4. I had another appointment today and needed a bit more since I felt I was not feeling a difference. He did the same thing and took out what fluid was in the band already to check.....only there is just 3 cc's in the band! I hope my memory is just being faulty here and not my band. I do have another appointment in a month where we will check it again. Now I'm putting it on here.... 4cc's were put in today! lol. Cross your fingers,pray,send good vibes that its NOT the band. Oh and yes I do believe that the doc should have put it in his notes....but alas...that part was missing. Hmmmm

If I were in your shoes, I would definitely be concerned. There is no way 1cc should disappear in a month's time. I would also be more than a little upset your doctor didn't have the amount that was put into your band in your patient records.

Hopefully it's all just a big misunderstanding, but I'd definitely insist your band Fluid is checked next visit. If it's less than 4cc, I'd insist your doctor investigates the possibility of a leak.

Best wishes.

Don't worry about anything until your next appointment. My clinic doesn't pull out during fills - the first one only to see what was left after surgery (I guess they would if there was need for concern) - she says it isn't good for the band emptying and filling..........who knows, I can't figure out all the different rules for different clinics :unsure: There is nothing you can do until the dr confirms that all is good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches