Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my band over a year ago. I lost a lot of weight. Ened up sick and in the hospital. They loosened up the band now I am gaining my weight back badly. They took to much. I need a small fill but don't have insurance anymore and all the drs in my area want way more then what I have. I either need a VERY cheap fill or need to know where to buy the supplies to do this at home. I have an RN that is family that will do it for me. Please help

Well you cant get any needles of that lengthy without a prescription. I wouldnt trust a friend Rn or not to fill my band. I would say try to have some constraint when you were in bandster hell and try to wait until you can get a fill. I think a professional person who does band fills regularly would be more appealing to me then a friend. Just my thoughts.

Having a family member or friend do your fills is dangerous and very unwise. Unless they're trained by a bariatric surgeon specifically how to do fills, they have absolutely no business touching your band. You are asking for serious trouble and complications.

Talk to local surgeons and see if any will work with you on prices.

I'd follow Cheryl's advice and follow your banded diet and start saving for a fill, no way would I let an unqualified RN give me a fill. They might be a nurse, but how many fills have they been trained to do?

Nope, sorry not worth the risk

I had my band over a year ago. I lost a lot of weight. Ened up sick and in the hospital. They loosened up the band now I am gaining my weight back badly. They took to much. I need a small fill but don't have insurance anymore and all the drs in my area want way more then what I have. I either need a VERY cheap fill or need to know where to buy the supplies to do this at home. I have an RN that is family that will do it for me. Please help

Please heed to what our fellow bandsters warn. All it takes is one slip of that needle to end up putting a pin hole in the tube that is attached to the port, to cause a leakage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches