Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DFW: Sat 4/22 1:30 PM @ TGIFriday's

TGIFriday's

1001 MacArthur Park Dr, Irving, TX

972-402-9487

Map

Join us at Friday's for fun & friends!

This is approximately 30 miles from anywhere in the metroplex -- as central as we could get it.

If you can come, please post numbers (if you're bringing family / friends). I'll call Friday's on the morning of the 22nd with numbers. (It's just an estimate, so if you didn't RSVP but can come, get there! :))

Thanks!

List so far:

2 Janet & Mikey

2 Didi (Diane)

1 banded_for_life (Keri)

2 MyKdsDad (Randy & Joy)

1 Kim_8

1 divanita2006 (Anita)

9 total so far

Edit: Sorry for deleting the other thread... I couldn't edit the subject line & didn't want to confuse folks, so I decided it was safer to delete it, even though we lost the RSVP messages. :) How dare Jack Astor's close on us! I'll send PMs to those that are signed up, just to be sure they know about the restaurant change.

I'll be there! I think that Laura is going to come, too (Feel2Young2B40). I'll check with her at workout and get her to respond. Thanks for the heads up Janet! What a good little organizer you are! What would we do without you? :-)

Hi Janet,

Guess what? My situation has changed AGAIN! Mike and I WILL be coming to lunch and looking forward to it. I'm going to have to reschedule my first fill for another day.

See you Saturday - unless something else happens!

Janet -

I'll either bring Laura (if she can make it) or if she can't, I'll bring Steve (my husband) - either way you can count me for two...

Ok, so to update... 12 so far, I think. :Banane56: At least I can give the restaurant a rough estimate! I'll most likely say 15-20, so if you didn't sign up but can come, please do! :)

Weeee!!! It's tomorrow!

List so far:

2 Janet & Mikey

2 Didi (Diane)

1 banded_for_life (Keri)

2 MyKdsDad (Randy & Joy)

2 Kim_8

1 divanita2006 (Anita)

2 DonnaB & Mike

12 total so far

JANET!!!

Where have you been? We were starting to get worried. OK I was starting to wonder if you were the single ticket $265 Million Mega Millions Lotto winner and were off in wherever you go to collect THAT jackpot! I suppose it still COULD be you. Is is? :-)

See y'all tomorrow.

LOL, only in my dreams! :) We'll be there tomorrow... coughing up a lung, I'm afraid. Hmmm, wonder if we should wear face masks! :Banane56:

Bummer, Keri. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I had to work last night, but they sent me home when my equipment broke down. Now I'll be in good shape for a visit with everyone. See you next time....and I'll see the rest of you in a few hours.

Janet, I know it is last minute and I am sorry to reply so late lots of stuff going on. But I am planning on going to the lunch today. See you guys later. Thanks for putting this together.

Debi