Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leslie, how come you did not look to have your surgery here in NYC? There are so many weightloss centers that have amazing doctors.

Erin I'm happy 4 u.... Keep us posted.

Dani, I searched in NYC but its not affordable, I'm a self paid client

Erin I'm happy 4 u.... Keep us posted.

Dani' date=' I searched in NYC but its not affordable, I'm a self paid client[/quote']

:( oh.. I know a few people that were self pay that went into jersey because if the price. But don't give up on something for yourself because people don't want to support you.

We're New Yorkers! We aren't scared of independence and cabs Lol *jk

But.. The same people that will knock your choices now are the same that will be wowowow when you hit your goals! I didn't get my family's support til about a week ago, and even now its with almost a condescending undertone. I refuse to allow them to make or influence my decision that is why I joined this forum!

Don't give up!

I have lost 14 pounds in 3 days and I still have 4 days to go! All I know is Friday is coming quickly and I am getting more and more excited!

How did u lose all that weight in 3 days?

Honestly I stucking to my pre op diet to a t! When I get hungrey I chew gum or eat Jello or a popsicle or just keep busy in general! I am finding it hard to get all the calories my doctor wants me to! Like today I have had like 420 calories and my doc wants me to have like 11200! I drink lots and lots of water!

Honestly I stucking to my pre op diet to a t! When I get hungrey I chew gum or eat Jello or a popsicle or just keep busy in general! I am finding it hard to get all the calories my doctor wants me to! Like today I have had like 420 calories and my doc wants me to have like 11200! I drink lots and lots of water!

Which shakes are u drinking.. The lowest cal one I found was 115 calories and I need 5-6 shakes a day.. Plus the allowed extras..

When I was younger I used to drop Water weight like it was literally a glass of Water but my body was practically in starvation mode.. Can't do that anymore though lol

I am taking whey protien shots from Walmart there calories are 120 per shot 0g of sugar and 26g of protien! I only take 3 a day for a total of 360 calories and 78 g of protien! I am allowed Jello sf (5 calories per cup) and basiclly any thing I can suck threw a straw! I do not allow my self very many calories! I am allowed to have 1000 to 1200 per day! I also clean houses for a living and I am active from sun up to basiclly sun down! I drink a lot of water! I also don't drink any calories I have been drinking zero calories for like a year now everything even apple juice is to sweet!

Wow! That's so little! Your not allowed veggies? If you are.. Juicing them is fun.. A little weird at first but it helps with nutrition

I started my pre-op diet on Feb 1st, for my surgery on the 21st. The first few days were super hard, I was hungry ALL the time and had terrible headaches because I was giving up caffeine as well. Today was a bit better but I am STARVING right now!! I don't know how I am going to last the whole 21 days without cheating??

I'm on a low carb diet. I eat mets and veggies but I had lots of carbs today.

Yes Friday!!! I'm so excited and nervous!