Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Photo Thread - Before, After, and Updates

general_antiope
Sign in to follow this  

I don't have any "before" pics at 296. I burned them all - I am not that person and it never made me feel good to keep them. I like to focus on the positive. :)

Here I am in 2007, around 192. Lowest weight. I was in 14's. The thinnest my face has been :) SO want to get back there.

539754_4119142413870_491257776_n.jpg

Here I am in 2010, after my skin removal surgery. This was not the lowest, but was the smallest I'd been (size 12 pants, L/XL shirts in "NORMAL" sizes). I was about 205. NOTHING feels like a flat belly! It was absolutely worth it.

(please ignore goofy smile, I was being "sarcastic" lol)

40928_1565475813801_2359947_n.jpg

Here i am 2 months pregnant (and yes, getting married, LOL). My band was still working. I thought I would only gain 10-15 lbs max.

538223_3569627476340_300980552_n.jpg

Here I am 9 months pregnant with mah cutie pie! And about 260 :(

282270_4502560439081_1662734722_n.jpg

This is me with my nephew at Christmas.

Me And Donald Christmas 2012

This is me last Spring.

Me Before side.jpg

[sharedmedia=trackers:tickers:2925]

[sharedmedia=trackers:tickers:2827]

Your pics are beautiful Kateeryn!

Okay ladies, this takes a lot of courage. I never expose my arms or shoulders, so this is a big deal to post my before photos. But perhaps if I post the before photos, it will give me motivation to lose weight to show you the after photos. The person I see in these pictures is not me. I see these pictures and think "how did I ever get this big?" But I did. And now is the time I will do something about it. No matter what! post-216470-13813134719205_thumb.jpg post-212678-13813134719296_thumb.jpg

post-347470-13813141070914_thumb.jpg

post-347470-13813141071901_thumb.jpg

By the way, I was wearing a swim suit in these photos. My hair was not done, as you can tell. I really do look better when I'm not about to go get in my hot tub.

post-208361-13813134719788_thumb.jpg

And one more, this is my wonderful husband (Dee) and I. We've been married for 27 years, and through all the ups and downs, good and bad, we still love each other!

post-208361-13813134720077_thumb.jpg

post-347470-13813141073325_thumb.jpg

post-347470-13813141073432_thumb.jpg

Thank you for posting pics LadyDreads and Cynthia! YES it takes a lot of courage. I'll have my husband take some before pics of me this week, too.

Just an update! 1 week post op and 5 lbs down! Total weight loss of 25 lbs so far! WOOT WOOT!! I want to post pictures, but I will wait and post some when there is more of a dramatic difference!