Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok ok guys il stop it il stop tripping il stop freaking out and put on my happy pants ok ok il TRY they kind of tight. Im just worried myself that something is always wrong. My hubby just message me a few secs ago and said dear u have to stop it you are fine your doing everything right stop doing that before i keep going on this railroad enjoy ur new change bring to ones attention your concerns or do u want another cc im like no heck i barely can eat half cup now guys its just me IM SRY CG FOR BEING A BIG OLE BANDBABY just guys fill me in. I know i have issuations SHH(not a word) i just need eyes and thoughts here. Well got togo my four yearold wants to do mommys hair for work

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I agree with Chez above that we do want the best for you. People's posts can be interpretted many ways in how you interpret ours and we interpret yours. Nonetheless, I think they are all well intended.

Getting back to your original question.... unfortunately, or fortunately burping is very common. However, there are a few things you can do to help minimize it. If you use a straw for your beverages, you swallow a lot of air that way which can increase burping as can eating too fast. I recently was having a problem w/ gas (both ends, sorry tmi) and found out that from the weight I've lost already that my cpap (sleep apnea) machine needed to be turned down and that went away once it was. Also, as CG mentioned, sometimes those little burps/hiccups are a sign for many of us that we are full and to stop eating. Lastly, I am having a lot of tiny burps today and it's my band giving me issues today. Yesterday, at lunch, I had some chicken that was too dry and it caused me to have a bit of a stuck issue. Last night and today I am having a bit of the burps while my band/tummy settles down from being irritated yesterday. It's my sign it's still irritated and I need to keep it to liquids today.

Best wishes to you... congrats on your success thus far.

Informative info and thank you i just like it that way then u can hit me with the jokes later once i get the drift of it.

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Now i know hey give him a rest period im messed up in here i really do follow it just hit me out of no where for three days each sitting im like oh my god my band my band my band emails emails emails texts texts hubby help!!! Banders help me urggghhhh Scream!!! Email from surgeon lol ima bill u for this email ur fine no explanation why or what i do to cause it or is it normal so thanks again

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Promise??? LOL' date=' just kidding! :D[/quote']

Lol see all i needed was that to make me skip ladies thank you soo much

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

She all she needed was a little b i t c h slappin,lol just joking

Just try and stay calm msrhonda, everything will work out. It is a learning process that takes time and patience. We're all in this together.

She wears me out!

Hey now ladies i could read your messages lol i need some uhhh ok thanks lol

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION