Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Just Ate a Chocolate Bunny!!

:Banane04: :help:

I just got back from HR Block and was upset. The first time I ever went o one. They managed to get my tax owed down to $175, but it cost me $200 for them to do it. I walked into the house and ate a 4 oz solid chocolate easter bunny I got for my boyfriend.

That's like 800 calories!!

:think

Well Leener you are now walking which is good, and you are eating which is very good. You just happened to have an off day and choose the wrong thing, but now you get to walk some more to go get another Easter bunny for the boyfriend. :Banane04:

I sure did. What an emotional response THAT was!

Yes, he gets home at 5:30. I better get another.

I feel awful about myself. I mean, I had major surgery to lose weight...what am I doing??!!

Leener, damnit! Knock it off. All you've gone through will be for naught if you keep that up. It didn't make you feel any better did it? It only made you feel worse on top of the stress. Think a long time about this event. Recognize it for what it is. Don't fall for the lie of comfort - it wont comfort you! It's a deception we all embrace and lean on like a crutch. Ah, but this will ease my stress, take away the sadness, help me feel less lonely. It wont! Not in a million years! It will make you fatter, it will ruin your excellent and brave decision to get the band. Now is the time for you to grab ahold of yourself and really realize what a remarkable tool you have inside of you and put it to use! Now is your chance girl. No amount of chocolate crap is going to feel anywhere as wonderful as as weighing 140 pounds.

I love ya Leener. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the deception that tricks us all into misery. *big hugs*

...and how did those poor little bunnies happen to get into your hot little hands? (Sniff) :mad: :Banane04:

mmm, bunny! Ok, I just had to! Buy the next one hollow to lessen the calories! Consider the one you ate your 1 Easter treat and no more!!! Good luck working it off tonight!!! :uwelcome:

:uwelcome: you only ate one bunny! Excellent NSV! I mean, you could have eaten a whole herd of them before right? (what is a collection of rabbits anyway?)

Off days WILL happen. If this has been your only off day since being banded then :clap2: . You haven't even had your first fill yet, have you? It will get much easier with those fills.

Just dust yourself off and have a great rest of your day and a healthy tomorrow...

:uwelcome: you only ate one bunny! Excellent NSV! I mean, you could have eaten a whole herd of them before right? (what is a collection of rabbits anyway?)
LOL....here's your answer. Oddly enough, it was also in your post.

Fact: A group of rabbits is called a herd.

http://www.rabbit.org/care/facts.html

And leener, don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes now and then. *hugs*

LOL

Thanks all. Your much easier on me then I am on myself.

Photonut..I know. Slap me. After al I have been through. Just goes to show how messed up food is in my life.

No, I haven't had a fill yet. In fact, today was my first day of solids. Is it normal to have it feel a little weird when you first eat solids? What I mean is, I do feel more full than with mushies, thank heavens, but it almost feels like food is stuck in there, like I ate a brick and it's laying in the tippy top of my stomach.

You telling me that chocolate bunny is stuck? LOL. Hey take PhotoNut's advice and get busy following protocol here. Tomorrow is another day. No more chocolate Easter bunnies....perhaps one jelly bean and call it a day.

Buy the next one hollow to lessen the calories!

LMBO :pound: Sounds like good advice to me. You know, chocolate does release a chemical in our brain....the same chemical released during sex. Leener ~ My dietitian recommended a Viactiv to curb the need for chocolate, have you tried it? Has anyone tried it? I'm preband, but can relate to eating a chocolate bunny.....banded or not.

Tomorrow is a new day and you are strong!! Take the reins and hold on tight!!

:uwelcome:

Cheers to the bunny....NOW START OVER TOMORROW AND MAKE BETTER CHOICES!!!! In the mean time stop beating yourself up so bad!!! You will have off days and you will feel bad about them....but being banded really helps with the bad days being few and far between in comparison to how I use to eat!!! Be proud you are banded and that you are human and will make mistakes but get up and try again!!! Herad for your goal and you will get there!!