Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2013 Bandsters?

I had the surgery on 2/5/13. I feel great but am tired in the evenings. I am frustrated because I haven't lost much. Any advice?

I had the surgery on 2/5/13. I feel great but am tired in the evenings. I am frustrated because I haven't lost much. Any advice?

We're band buddies! I've been following the 1/2 cup 3 times a day and not snacking. I haven't been hungry much thankfully. I've only lost 7-8 pounds post surgery and go in for a fill (maybe) next Tuesday. I'm a little frustrated too, but I've read it isn't a quick fix and the first few weeks are just for healing. Let's just keep our heads up! We can do this!

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

Amen sister! I have my next appt on Monday. I'll post then.

Have surgery tomorrow!!! Anxiety has set in but I a extremely excited to start this new chapter in my life.

My surgery is tomorrow also! Good luck everyone!!

My surgery is tomorrow also! Good luck everyone!!

Good luck!!!!

Have surgery tomorrow!!! Anxiety has set in but I a extremely excited to start this new chapter in my life.

Good luck!!!!

Team February 2013 Bandsters!!!!

I am officially banded. My surgery was Tuesday Feb 26th. I stayed in the hospital Tuesday night and discharged today 2/27 at 10am.

I was beat yesterday after the surgery I slept from 11am-5pm. I didn't end up having the hernia (which I thought was odd).

My doctor said the band was perfectly placed and that I could add oatmeal and reduce fat cream Soups today but haven't had the appetite to do so yet.

I am sore but not unbearably sore. I am doing MM size Advil 400mg and I will take the Tylenol with Codeine ,if needed, but the taste of the liquid is worse than the pain in my book lol.

Hello All! I went in this morning at 5:30 to have my surgery. Everything went great. I was a little nauseated after surgery and they gave me medicine in my IV. I have no gas pains this far. I am so happy I made this decision!!

Congratulations!!!!

Hello All! I went in this morning at 5:30 to have my surgery. Everything went great. I was a little nauseated after surgery and they gave me medicine in my IV. I have no gas pains this far. I am so happy I made this decision!!

Yayy!! Congrats, hope you continue to feel well!

Team February 2013 Bandsters!!!!

I am officially banded. My surgery was Tuesday Feb 26th. I stayed in the hospital Tuesday night and discharged today 2/27 at 10am.

I was beat yesterday after the surgery I slept from 11am-5pm. I didn't end up having the hernia (which I thought was odd).

My doctor said the band was perfectly placed and that I could add oatmeal and reduce fat cream Soups today but haven't had the appetite to do so yet.

I am sore but not unbearably sore. I am doing MM size Advil 400mg and I will take the Tylenol with Codeine ,if needed, but the taste of the liquid is worse than the pain in my book lol.

Congrats on being a Feb bandster! Hope you are feeling well!

Well today is officially a week since I was banded, and I can finally say I am starting to feel normal again! I went to Walmart today with my boyfriend and got a little sore walking around, but I made out just fine! I am so happy I made this decision and happy to have such a supportive group of February bandsters!! :wub:

Wishing everyone the best of luck as we move into March, and look forward to hearing all of our successes!

Welcome all Feb bandsters. Make sure you don't try to do too much too soon & you'll heal beautifully. I hit 3 weeks on Tuesday & I feel great. God bless u all!

Congratulations to all of my fellow February banded sisters and brothers. Some of us are at the final stages of healing, and others might be right at the beginning. We are all here to support each other and figure out how to help each other to reach our weight loss and health goals.

I got my first fill/adjustment yesterday. I can already tell that it's not enough... (I'm at 2cc's) They want me to go in every 2 weeks until I'm reach the green zone. Wish me luck!

Best of Luck!!!!!!