Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please recommend protein shake brand

Can anyone tell me what brand/flavor of Protein Shake is their favorite? I have tried several and they all seem to have about the same nutritional values. Just looking for suggestions.

For me only one that I liked and several were tried by me, costco Premier Protein chocolate shake, ready to drink. 18 each for $23.99 at Costco. Sometimes they do a $5 off a case for a max of 4 cases ($20 saving)

I like unjury. I also like Chike but it is not bariatric specific.

Our nurse practitioner suggest using the Protein specifically for bariatric patients.

The only one I can drink (I tried a few) is Muscle Milk ready to drink...

I like my muscle milk lite! chocolate

I 2nd costco premier shakes chocolate. muscle milk light is good as well as the pure Protein brand

I get the Premier Protein shakes at Sam's Club. I am guessing it might be the same as the ones they sell at costco. I paid $50 for the chocolate mint shakes they sell at Complete Nutrition and I don't like them at all!!! The premier Protein are my favorite by far and are ready to drink. Also, the true results powder was really good. probably the best Protein Shake i've tried so far. but its $30 for 15 shakes so it's also the most expensive

I found pure Protein Shakes at Walmart. 23g of Protein and 1g of sugar. Best when served cold.

I like the Adkins Advantage pre-made chocolate shakes. They're good and not too badly priced and you can find them everywhere. I've been looking at GNC, but their shake mixes are so high priced that I think I'll just stick to what I can find at Wal-Mart or the grocery store!

I like Isopure Dutch chocolate Low Carb, no digestive issues and best price is at VitaminShoppe.com. It seems a little expensive at $44.00, but I only use 1 scoop versus the serving size of 2, your body can only absorb like 30 or 35 grams at a time anyway and 2 scoops is 50 grams. But I do add stevia to make it a bit sweeter.

I get mine from BariatricChoice.com. They offer a lot of Protein foods. This is the same Protein supplements sold by a local weight loss center.

I really like their wildberry drink mixes.

good luck.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I guess I will be doing some taste testing. :)

you can order samples of several brands from www.mybariatricpantry.com My personal favorite is the Syntrax Matrix line :-) The "oh yeah" Protein, ready to drink...was utterly disgusting though!