Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

day 2 of pre-op diet

My recommendation would be if you need more food to eat more of what your doctor has prescribed. So I would have had another Protein shake instead of having the chicken and steak and vegetables. I recommend going on YouTube and. watching a video of an actual surgery so you can see how they're moving around your liver etc cetera I think it helps you understand why it's important to follow your doctor's orders. And no I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to let you know why they give you such specific requirements.

Honk, I actually am following doctors orders. 4 ounces of Protein a day with unlimited green vegis. Plus the two Protein shakes a day. Keep it positive please. And thank you Instyle.

Ready set go...in 26 hrs I Will receive my Band Im going shopping today for things I will need.I woke up this morning thinking about life and food and when I was younger how food really didnt matter much and the older and socially active I became food. Became more relevant. Im not scared just more worried about my social life and family. I will still have to cook for my family but I know I wont beable to eat. Like im use to and u know something im ok with that.

More importantly, how much did you lose in pre

op? LOL :) jk....

Ready set go...in 26 hrs I Will receive my Band Im going shopping today for things I will need.I woke up this morning thinking about life and food and when I was younger how food really didnt matter much and the older and socially active I became food. Became more relevant. Im not scared just more worried about my social life and family. I will still have to cook for my family but I know I wont beable to eat. Like im use to and u know something im ok with that.

Once you're healed you'll be able to eat anything your family can eat. The reality is your family doesn't need to eat high fat high calorie foods nobody does.

Thank u for that. But the way I feel, Im so tired of being overweight if I drink smothies for the rest of my life ill be ok I have. Lost 25 pounds in 2 weeks I can tie my shoes with out holding my breath it feels so good to.Me I am a little comfortable even with that small amout of Weight loss I cant wait to see more results I got energy now what a small victory. And I started working out again.yea meeee!!

Can you have coffee on pre-op diet? I see nothing in my instructions for it. Only place it mentions coffee is the day before surgery that you can't have.

Do you get pain meds after surgery? Or are they needed?

Can you have coffee on pre-op diet? I see nothing in my instructions for it. Only place it mentions coffee is the day before surgery that you can't have.

Do you get pain meds after surgery? Or are they needed?

I was aloud to have coffee, but no Creamer so that made coffee out for me. I switched to hot tea,.I can drink that without cream. I got an rx for liquid pain Meds from my Dr. I really only take it at night. I'm 5 days out now and last night was the first night I did not take it. Good luck:)