Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am doing everything (gas X, heating pad, hot peppermint tea & walking) today is the worst day, gas, gas and more gas.. I can't lay down, just can't get comfortable.. please help..

I am doing everything (gas X, heating pad, hot peppermint tea & walking) today is the worst day, gas, gas and more gas.. I can't lay down, just can't get comfortable.. please help..

it will get better......can you take some of the liquid pain meds to help you rest??..please continue to sip sip and sip again honey....i couldnt get (right/comfortable) either....but i can promise it does get better

You're doing everything you can. Walking is the best.

I promise it won't last too much longer.

it will get better......can you take some of the liquid pain meds to help you rest??..please continue to sip sip and sip again honey.... couldnt get (right/comfortable) either....but i can promise it does get better

Thank you Carolinagirl, I just took my meds and walked on the treadmill for 10mins...

Now in bed with the heating pad...

Thank U, Much Love!!!!

Thank you Carolinagirl, I just took my meds and walked on the treadmill for 10mins...

Now in bed with the heating pad...

Thank U, Much Love!!!!

(((big hugs)))

rest up sweetums :)

You're doing everything you can. Walking is the best.

I promise it won't last too much longer.

Thank U Maddysgram, for the encouragement, because today is a challenge. I feeling bad and I have nt had not one Protein shake today. I dnt want to do anything...

Much Love

Congrats on the procedure!! I can attest that it is pretty rough and it will hopefully get better. Keep doing what your doing and you will make it through!! The heating pad is my best friend right now!! Keep us posted and take care!!

Current pre-op wt 344 down 331.6

Congrats on the procedure!! I can attest that it is pretty rough and it will hopefully get better. Keep doing what your doing and you will make it through!! The heating pad is my best friend right now!! Keep us posted and take care!!

Current pre-op wt 344 down 331.6

Thank U so Much!! I have taken pain meds and slept a little... Everyone has been so helpful..

Much Love.........

Walk walk walk!! I was on my feet pretty much the whole day after my surgery, I just could not get comfortable and that was the only thing that remotely made me feel better. Fortunately it worked since I only had gas pain that first day. Just keep walking, doing heating pad, and gas x. :)

Walk walk walk!! I was on my feet pretty much the whole day after my surgery' date=' I just could not get comfortable and that was the only thing that remotely made me feel better. Fortunately it worked since I only had gas pain that first day. Just keep walking, doing heating pad, and gas x. :)[/quote']

Been walking off and on. Still a little uncomfortable. I will get there. That for checking on me.

Much Love

Aww...I'm so sorry :( I hope tomorrow will be a much better day...

Just had my surgery 8 hours ago.... The gas is the most painful part! I am glad i read about the heating pad thanks for the tips... I am hanging in here and yes pain meds are helping ;) good luck to you as well!!

Aww...I'm so sorry :( I hope tomorrow will be a much better day...

Thank U! I hope so..

Just had my surgery 8 hours ago.... The gas is the most painful part! I am glad i read about the heating pad thanks for the tips... I am hanging in here and yes pain meds are helping ;) good luck to you as well!!

Congrats!!! Yes the gas pains is very uncomfortable...

Congratulations!! I am a week as of today Post op. Everyone is different with their recovery and i hope you have a speedy recover and take care while recovering.