Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Moody. and its not pretty

I have been really angry lately and I am to the point a say forget everyone and I remember a long time ago that my doctor mentioned that my mood was going to change after a while but I said no its not because I am a happy person so it won't happen to me can anyone identify?

Ooh ohh I wanna answer this one..heehee!

Well here it goes, pre wls I would be mad, angry, hurt, upset and I'd suck it up and eat eat eat eat until I felt comforted. Now? I have no choice but to feel the emotions. if I have to state my opinions and stand my ground a little more then everyone else will have to suck it up for a while. My crutch is gone for crying out loud...

Good news- the more successful you are the less angry you will become.

So ride this wave proud and strong and for gods sake don't give up!

Minimi one wise woman!

I haven't had this problem yet, but glad Mini pointed this out so when I do I can recognize it for what it is.

Take a deep breath and count to ten, go for a walk, soak in tub, read a good book and like Mini said"ride it out".

(((((Hugs)))))

Minimi one wise woman!

I haven't had this problem yet, but glad Mini pointed this out so when I do I can recognize it for what it is.

Take a deep breath and count to ten, go for a walk, soak in tub, read a good book and like Mini said"ride it out".

(((((Hugs)))))

Or you can put your loved ones to the test and come out swinging!

Or you can put your loved ones to the test and come out swinging!

ROFLMAO! Keep the police out of it, if you can.

Ms Moser

hey moma

is there a reason you are angry?? i can relate though.

i was so unhappy for a long time because of my weight

that i took it out on everyone..i think in time it to shall pass...

hang in there.

This is actually an area I'm a little worried about. It's the reason I steered clear of some of the weight loss drugs. In the past when I used ephedrine based diet pills I would get grouchy and snap easily at people. I was not the most fun to be around. I discovered that for me St. John's Wort did the trick and I was able to balance out the moodiness with an herbal antidepressant. Of course, that was ephedrine. Does anyone use anything (legal) to balance out the irritability? What has been said so far makes sense--I completely agree that food is my crutch. But I work in an area where I may not have the support and understanding if I come across too much like a jerk even if temporarily.

Prozac works for me! Merry Christmas Forensic6

Thanks Cheznoel, merry Christams to you too!

This is actually an area I'm a little worried about. It's the reason I steered clear of some of the weight loss drugs. In the past when I used ephedrine based diet pills I would get grouchy and snap easily at people. I was not the most fun to be around. I discovered that for me St. John's Wort did the trick and I was able to balance out the moodiness with an herbal antidepressant. Of course' date=' that was ephedrine. Does anyone use anything (legal) to balance out the irritability? What has been said so far makes sense--I completely agree that food is my crutch. But I work in an area where I may not have the support and understanding if I come across too much like a jerk even if temporarily.[/quote']

I take Algavit. I get it from Italy from my family but its online too. They are algae supplements and they KNOCK OUT hunger with NO side effects. I don't take them all the time but I have taken them. I think the equiv would be spiralina???

Ok so this morning I did a little research on these algae supplements that I take. I found the equivalent online . It is called Chlorella.

http://www.biochlorella.com/weightcontrol.html

Oh I have hadn't days of anger and I feel like when I am PMSing is is amplified. You're not alone....my poor hubby and kids lol

I'm confident that as I learn to do something other than eat chocolate on my period it will get better :P for now I have a small dose so I don't go Sybil on anyone

I've noticed that I am much more bolder in expressing my feelings to put it lightly. Is it because we have lost weight and we have a better self-esteem, maybe more outgoing? I'm generally happy but I can bite a head off at times! I am 45...maybe I'm menopausal Pre! At any rate I refer to the "calming down steps" I use with my preschool teachers and children. I guess at times I need to take deep breaths...