Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Icebreakers for kids?

Here is the scavenger hunt info - the only word of caution is this: if you have it at a mall, please call your mall office first to make sure it is ok to do; sometimes they say yes as long as the kids are supervised :)

You can adapt this by ages and place of the hunt:

Rules

1. You must have fun

2. All team members with the exception of the camera person must be with the item in question in the picture.

3. Any team member caught running, will have 50 points deducted from their total.

4. PLEASE remember to be courteous and respectful if anyone asks what you are doing.

5. The first team to return to the starting point earns an extra 20 points.

Remember the team with the most points, wins!

6. The Mall Crawl begins at 2:00pm and ends at 3:30. Teams returning after 3:30 pm will be penalized 5 poins for every 5 minutes they are late.

Remember Rule#1

7. Judging will be done when all teams have returned to the starting point.

Unruly participants will be disqualified.

The judges' rulings stand. :speechles

Complete 10 of the 12 following:

1. Take a picture of your teammates with someone from Adam Market Research.

2. Take a picture of all teammates dressing up in feather boas and waving hi to passerby's.

3. Take a picture of your teammates making the letter "J" using everyones bodies. (use the first letter of the special person the party is for)

4. Take a picture of your teammates wearing a red shoe each.

5. Take a picture of your teammates wearing crazy hats.

6. Take a picture of one of your teammate with toilet paper on their shoe coming out of the bathroom.

7. Take a picture of your teammates wearing a bra on the outside of their shirts.

8. Take a picture of your teammates getting a makeup demo (if the teammate is a guy - you get 10 extra points)

9. Take a picture of your teammates with a bird on their heads.

10. Take a picture of your teammates with a stranger doing the Macarena.

11. Take a picture of your team handcuffed together!

12. Take a picture of your teammates at a resturant wearing employees hats (ask the manager!)

Polaroid I-zone are great for this and a photo scrap book to put the pics in.

You only have 12 pictures, use them wisely.

EXTRA POINTS

50 Points

Find a 1985 Penny (son's birth year - change the year accordingly)

20 points

1. Find a 1985 Movie (take a picture) write down the movie name and date

2. Find a 1985 Toy (take a picture) write down toy name and date made

3.Find a 1985 Book (take a picture) write down name author & date

4. Find someone whose bday is September 25th have them autograph your page and exact date, time of birth etc lol

10 points

Find and BRING back any or all of the following:

1. a movie ticket stub (stand outside when a movie is letting out and ask patrons nicely)

2. A flyer from the info booth

3. A blue Bubble gum ball (candy, ball, etc)

4. A shopping bag from Sonic Trax

5. The autograph and booth of a stylist from Progression hair Salon

I asked the group to make teams, then I split them up and put people together I didn't think knew each other well and let them go out of their comfort zone of friends.

I can't tell you how much fun they had. We had a variation of this 5 different times with kids from 12-19 and they all had fun.

A hunt is fun for all ages; we just had a cousin's bday who turned 3 at a park and the kids from 1-20 had fun looking for stuff all over and loved they all got prizes when we returned

google scavenger hunt and you will find tons of ideas like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Theweightisover2024🙌💪

Question for anyone, how did you get your mind right before surgery? Like as far as eating better foods and just doing better in general? I'm having a really hard time with this. Any help is appreciated 🙏❤️
      · 2 replies
      1. NickelChip

I had about 6 months between deciding to do surgery and getting scheduled. I came across the book The Pound of Cure by Dr. Matthew Weiner, a bariatric surgeon in Arizona, and started to implement some of the changes he recommended (and lost 13 lbs in the process without ever feeling deprived). The book is very simple, and the focus is on whole, plant based foods, but within reason. It's not an all or nothing approach, or going vegan or something, but focuses on improvement and aiming for getting it right 80-90% of the time. His suggestions are divided into 12 sections that you can tackle over time, perhaps one per month for a year if a person is just trying to improve nutrition and build good habits. They range from things like cutting out artificial sweetener or eating more beans to eating a pound of vegetables per day. I found it really effective pre-surgery and it's an eating style I will be working to get back to as I am further out from surgery and have more capacity. Small changes you can sustain will do the most for building good habits for life.

2. Theweightisover2024🙌💪

That sounds awesome. I'll have to check that out thanks!

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches